Chapter 5- bath in blood and youll stay young

"Well if it isn't little elsa and the jack rabbit" caterpillar grins sticking her pipe back into her mouth. "How have we been?"

My eye shine as I stair up at a beautiful woman. Long hair framing her face, the color of salty waves of the Atlantic, with small butterfly pins to finish it off.

"Fine, thank you" I smile as she blows her smoke into the air making small pictures with it

I look over to Jack who is starring up at caterpillar as she grins releasing more marijuana smoke into our faces.

My lungs quickly reject the air they are taking in and let out a horse croak.

"Um" I cough waving my hand vigorously in front of my face to get the grey smog away from my nose. "White queen said You called for us"

"Got a reason caterpillar?" Jack asks rudely making me turn to face him. What does he have against the wisest woman in wonderland, Huh? He's acting as if she's some kind of mud on his polo shoes.

"Yes, jack rabbit I do" caterpillar grins down at Jack making him grunt. "It's red queen"

Me and Jack exchange glances then turn back to a now serious caterpillar, she sits with her legs hung over the side of the toadstool she sits upon.

"Queen cards, she's ran out of red paint it seems" caterpillar says taking another drag from her pipe. "because She's started painting her flower with vér"

Jacks face quickly becomes alarmed while mine remains untouched, not because I don't care, because I haven't an idea what there talking about.

"Which is?" I ask looking at Jack who seems to be alarmed even more by my voice.

"Blood Elsa," Jack breathes "vér, it's Hungarian for blood"

My stomach quickly decides to do endless flips and tricks inside me as Jacks breathing hitches.

"That's the least of it though jack rabbit" caterpillar sighs "she has this crazy idea that if she..." She quickly trails off as she realizes that my eyes are filled with horror.

She's killing to paint her white roses red. She's murdering the people of wonderland for her garden.

"Elsa?" Jack asks taking my hand in his as I stair blankly down at blue tinted grass.

She's killing off the only people she is fighting so hard to rule!

I feel my heart pick up as Jack takes ahold of my body and places it close to his. "You'll be alright if that's what your worried about"

"Are you dense?!" I almost scream at him in frustration, "I'm not scared for my own life"

Jack holds me tighter as if I'm going to leave him or something. "Well maybe I am" he whispers holding me Close to his chest.

I feel the heat rise to my cheeks as I listen to his heart which is going a mile a minute as mine is.

"Jack" I say pulling my body away from his a bit, and placing my hands on his cheeks "she's suppose to be a queen, yet she's killing off the people she's ruling"

"But that's just it" caterpillar sighs kicking her feet a bit "she's not killing her subjects, she's finding people from outside of the red kingdom"

Jacks eyes become the size of stones at this remark. I'm taken off by it too. She's not even killing her own, she's murdering people that don't understand what she's doing!

My mind is going As fast as my heart is right this moment, filling with emotions and thoughts, but I manage to calm them by a bit.

"W-who has she g-gotten to?" Jack stutters.

"Tweedledee, Tweedledum, and the March hare" caterpillar sighs shaking her head "that all I know of"

Jack looks at me and I breathed out and turn back to caterpillar who is looking down at jack and I.
"Go on caterpillar"

"Yes yes" she says nodding "shes not only painting with the blood of our allies, she thinks if she baths in it she's live longer, become more beautiful, younger looking"

I try and swallow the lump sitting in my throat as I listen to caterpillars words.

"Why have you called us hear then!?" Jack asks throwing his Arms into the smoke covered air. "What can we possibly do?!"

"Well...." Caterpillar shrugs "I figured you would know"

"Seriously!" Jack screams. I can tell this is to much on him, it's to much on anyone, hell, it's to much on me. "We are just suppose to know! I mean im a Jesus rabbit! And I mean, look at her!" He laughs.

I'm drawn back as Jack laughs at me, it hurt unrealistically, for some reason.

"She couldn't even remember what wonderland was with out me!" Jack laughs like a mad man throwing his arm in the air.

"I do know what we need to do Jack!" I scream, thrashing my foot to the ground.

"And what's that?" Jack asks looking at me like I'm a dimwit.

I need to make him realize I do remember things from wonderland with out him, I'm not a baby, I can do things on my own.

"Off with her head" I hiss through my teeth making Jack draw himself back a bit realizing I remember on my own. Well something that is.