Chapter 13- a deal? A deal you say? Deal.

Hey!! So I've been getting a lot of questions like "is Elsa dead?" And so I'm telling you. She's very much alive.

Also, I've started school so I'm not going to update all the time. Sorry.

---

My eyes quickly snap themselves open as if the knew that I had to be awake, for my own sake.

Darkness quickly fills them and my pupils take their time to adjust to the lighting.

My hearing is not all there and my head fells like there is 100 pounds of meat stuck inside of it.

As my vision becomes clear I see I'm in a small iron gated cell, with a small candle light outside in the hall way.

I bat my eyelids a few times to see f I can get my head together as sound start to come back to my ears. Screams. Screams!

In a second I've scrambled to my feet and I'm moving closer to the iron bars on the other side of the rock walls.

I see doubles of everything as I stumble along trying to find my balance on the walls.

"I will kill you!" A familiar voice grunts in what sounds like pain. Jack.

"Jack" a whisper escapes my lips is all as I fall against the metal and look out into the hallway more. In the next cell, I see him. Face cut and bruised just like his back from the whip that the lave is trashing around.

As all the sounds around me come back into my head and my vision becomes perfect again I see that the queen is standing outside of my cell.

"You can do what ever you want to me" Jack yelps "but leave her"

"Jack" I say about louder but not enough for anyone to hear. "Don't"

"I'll kill her along with you if I have to. I want her head on my wall rabbit" the queen snaps as my legs that were made of string become full of power.

"Jack!" I scream as my body regains all feeling and I'm standing, pounding on the bars.

All heads turn to me as I scream his name. The queen quickly grins and puts her hand in the air. "Unhook the rabbit from the shackles. She's awake"

"No!" Jack screams as a few card guard open my cell doors and his chains. They life jacks body up into the air then chain him to the wall on the other side of the room.

"Jack!" I scream as the cards grab me and pull me into the room covered in jacks blood.

The queen picks up a sword from the floor and points it at jacks throat. "You come any closer and his heads mine." She snaps making me angry.

I quickly throw my arms around in cycles and hit one of the guards in the head making him let go of my right arm.

I swing my now free arm into the other guards head making him fall as well. The. Grab for his sword in its hilt.

I whip the sword over my head and then bring it down on the now ready to fight card guards chest cutting it opens. Screams fill the room as I smile.

Stop Elsa! this isn't you.

I swing the sword again to my left colliding with another guards leg making him fall to the floor then turning to point it at the queen making her face become a bit more worried. "Drop the sword" I demand as the queen stairs at me. He hands quickly let of the metal and it drops to the floor with a tink.

The knave that stands beside me smiles and starts to move closer to me trying to attack but I put my sword to the queens throat making him stop in his tracks. "One more step and her head is mine." I smile a toothy smile. I'm... Enjoying this?

"Elsa, this isn't you. You won't kill her." Jack whisper standing up holding his chest and walking closer to the door. "Now Come on" he says extending his hand.

I calm my self Down and realize what I'm doing. I was going to kill her! I back up a bit still holding the sword shakily as I do. "I'm scared." I whisper to Jack who is behind me.

In a split second the knave has moved his sword hitting mine and making it fly out of my hands.

The queen quickly stands and smiles grabbing my arm and pulling my towards her.

"No!" Jack yells running to me a little ways.

"Stop Jack" I say holding my hand out as the queen wraps her hands around my neck. "I've got a deal to make with her.