Chapter 12- screams if pain, like drops of rain

So I'm not sure how many are reading this but thank you if you are!!
Now, school just started again for me and I won't be updating during the week unless I have no homework at all, and every second weekend I'm at my dads house (my parents aren't together, that's all I'm going to say about that) and I'm not allowed to have my phone there, so, I'm going to try for, days with no homework and weekends. Sound okay?
----

My eyes quickly slash themselves open as screams can be hear from jacks lips.

"Don't touch her!" He screams

The bar of the wooden box are torn open and an arm quickly reaches inside the box to pull me out.

The metal covered hand gets a hold of my arm and quickly locks itself around it like a Radil snakes jaw on its food.

I whine in pain making Jack yell again. I'm pulled out of the box and lifted into the air by my arm.

"Bastard!" Jacks voice stings like a sting from a wasp.

I turn my head to him and quickly try and loosen the card guards grip on my arm.
"Jack!" I exclaim making him Jack trying to pull the chains from the guards hands.

"Shut up jackrabbit!" The knaves hiss comes from my left making my head snap that way. Knave comes slithering out from behind a black horse with a large grin placed on his cheeks.

He slowly steps closer to me. Every clap of his heel makes my heart beat a bit quicker.

Jackson

"Well" he says taking hold of Elsa's chin making her look right at him as he gives her a hungry glare. "I never realized the Elsa of wonderland would be so stunning."

"You shut your mouth!" I scream making my lungs burn just a bit more then they already did.

In a split second my mouth is covered with a metal cover causing me to because silent and the knave grins at me with a devilish grin.

What are you planning crow?

The old crows vision turns from me to Elsa in a split second and he quickly dives in hungrily.

His lips scoop up Elsa's making my eyes grow to the size of goose eggs. Elsa's eyes grow just the size of mine.

I scream into the metal and trash around to get out of the chains that hold me, so I can help her, save her from ever being hurt again. She's to kind and caring to be hurt this many times.

I watch a small tear slid down the side of Elsa's face I also see the determination eat her alive. She quickly bites down on the lips of the old crow making him scream in pain.

Elsa used her foot to kick him in the stomach causing him to fa backwards.

"It's bad enough you have to tie someone up to get a kiss" She screams gathering the saliva in her mouth. "But I never, NEVER wanna see him in pain like that again." She points to me then turns back to the knave, spiting a big blob of watery saliva right on his head making him wine again.

"You brat" he says standing a bit and shoving her backwards into the box again. "You will never do anything like that again to your new master"

His voice hit my head like a bell in a church. Her master?

I quickly pull my arms closer to myself and push the guard away with my body then run over quickly to the knave. I swing my hands over my head and hit his skull hard making him stumble backwards.

I struggle to push the muzzle off my face and look back to Elsa putting down my now bloody shackles that set up on my wrists.

"Your safe" I smile, making her wipe her tears and smile along with me. "I'm here"

Elsa slowly moves around a bit in her jail cell like box. She turns her body just enough that I can see her already red dress turning a darker shade of it.
As my eyes find the liquid spilling out of her back I gasp making her turn around again.

"I'll be fine" she reassures me. "but I'm quite tired"

Her voice becomes a slow moving, hush, one as she lays her body down on the wood floor of the cell.

"Elsa" I say alarmed as guards get to my sides and hold me down trying to pull me away from her. "Don't sleep! Please"

tears now sting my eyes as I realize the knaves already up from the ground and on his horse ready to continue.

"Goodbye Jack" Elsa smiles faintly making me scream her name as they close the doors again.

She can't die, not now, not while I'm here, the love i have for that girl, friendly or not, is to strong for the old crow to snap.
I'll kill them all if I have to, but I'll find you,
Elsa.

Thoughts?
~Author.