Chapter 3- A Tea party with my allies

I snatch my lip up with my teeth as the white queen pulls the strings to the corset tighter.

She has me completely dress now, a blue dress with the right side completely cut open and a purple fabric thrown around my waist.
And long black gloves that cut off at my fingers and long blue sox that tie at my thigh.

"There," the queen says stepping back to Admire her work "somethings still missing tho" she scoff throwing her hands into her hips. "But what?"

In A second she has found the last necessary piece to the outfit she dressed me in, a small teal coloured top hat that sits on the side of your head (outfit in the media)

"There now go! Your escort is waiting" the queen smiles shoeing me out from behind the curtain. As soon as I'm past the white curtain I see Jack wearing the matching men's outfit to mine. A blue shirt and a black vest to cover. Then black Khaki pants and a small pair of goggles to sit on his head.

This time, I see him though, he has no mask and his blue eyes clash with mine making a shiver run along my spine like a small mouse on a grandfather clock.

"Well" he smirks at me, eyeing my wardrobe choice "hello again Elsa"

I bit into my lip as he walks closer to me and hooks my arm with his mush bigger and stronger one.

"Shall we?" I ask making Jack chuckles and reply "we shall"

As we walk out of the tree door a question lines my thoughts

"So your not a real rabbit?" I smirk not taking my eyes of of what's in front of me.

"Well" Jack chuckles "I can change, into human, but also rabbit when I need to be, the mask lets me change"

I sigh knowing there is things in wonderland that can do that, make you someone else.

"Now the Fun begins!" A mad voice chuckles from the table, the hatter chuckles and stands from his seat taking my hand from jacks arm and kissing it. "My dear, Why is a raven like a writing desk?" He chuckles

These are his games, I remember them well, as a child he would always ask me these riddles and rhymes that I never understood fully, but I took enjoyment from them.

"Have you guess my riddle yet?" Hatter asks jumping with joy in his shoes.

"No, I give it up," I reply with a chuckle to see this adult man act like a child on his birthday "what's the answer?"

"I haven't the slightest idea," said the Hatter shrugging and heading back for his tea. I chuckle along with Jack and turn to other being at the table.

the cat with the enormous grin plastered along his cheeks.

"Well," he purrs slowly crawling towards me. He quickly vanishes in a type of purple mist like air.

I take hold of jacks jacket sleeve knowing the cat had an upsetting intention.

In a split second the mist scatters and a man walks out of it. He has short purple hair and wore violet and magenta like Cheshire's stripes.

"What a purfect body" the man purrs like a kitten, running his long cat like crawls a only my exposed bit of chest then traveling to my shoulder and pulling down my sleeve a bit.

He smirks again letting his grin cover his face and gets closer to my face on my right side. This has to be the Cheshire Cat, I could determined that grin anywhere. He must have some ability to change as Jack can.

"What fun we could have with a body like that" he whispers into my ear, lightly licking my earlobe after.

I flinch and whimper to let someone know I'm not enjoying this encounter at all.

I think Jack catches on to my body language because he quickly pulled me to his chest covering my exposed shoulders with his arm.

"Back off Cheshire" he snaps at the tall man chuckling beside me as I Barry my face deeper into his chest.

"We were just having a little fun jack rabbit, calm yourself down" the cat laughs backing off a bit. "I won't touch your toy"

"She's not a toy!" Jack corrects almost growling at the cat.

The cat chuckles making me cringe. I feel him touch me again. This time it's my hip.

Jack quickly takes note of it and push his hand back. "She doesn't like it" he says to the cat. I can tell by his face he wants to hurt him.

"C'est la vie" the cat rolls his eyes, throwing his hand behind him as he turns and starts to disappear stripe by stripe, then reappearing at his seat at the table

(AN-C'est la vie means it's life in French)

After another moment in jacks arms I quickly realize what's happening and whisper "Jack"

He hums as a response and looks down at my face buried in his chest still.

"You can let me go now" I chuckled and blush slightly. Jacks eyes grow to the size of eggs and he quickly pushes me away from his chest and brushes himself off as if I was dirt.

I scoff at him and turn my back. I quickly find my place at the table marked Elsa and sit down.

"Now," I say. "What of caterpillar? Has she been well?"

(AN- yes Catapillar is a female in this story,)

"Oh" hatter claps "yes yes. She just heard of your arrival and wishes to speak with you"

I nod and pick up my tea cup holding my pinky finger up and sipping at it as Jack sits in the chair next to me.

"Well then" I breathe adding more cream into my tea and stirring it. "I must pay a visit"

"Not with out a watchful eye your not" the white queen says joining us once again at the table. "Jack will surly take you"

I chuckled as Jack spits his tea across the table and all over the cat, coughing.

"I'll what!" He say wiping his mouth his a napkin. "What makes you think I'll do that?"

"Shes the queen jack rabbit" Cheshire says wiping the tea from his face. "You do as she commands."

Jack sighs along sigh implying he doesn't want to take me.

"Why is it so bad the take me to see an old friend Jack?" I ask hitting him with my napkin. "I'm not that revolting am I?"

Jack quickly mutters something under his breath and breathes in in sort of a calming way. "Fine, and when do we leave?" He asks me cocking his brow.

"Well now of course!"

***

Please tell me what you think!!

-author