Chapter 14- leaving my life with you

Sorry for the slow update but school has me swamped (ps there is going to be a confession in this one!)
__
The queen sits down on her thrown as the knave grips my neck tighter. His long fingernails now painted red from my veiny neck.

"This deal" the Queen chuckles to herself as the knave slams me to the floor to kneel before the queen of heart.
"What are the terms"

"I stay," I say pointing to my own chest "he goes" then point to jack who the card guards have in chains.

"Elsa no" Jack demands trashing around in his chains.

"And the conditions of what I can do with you?" The queen smirks

"Anything" I simple say

"Elsa...." Jack says. I quickly cut him off.

"Anything you want, you could kill me if you really wished."

"Elsa stop" jacks voice cracks as he try's to conceal his sobs. I turn my head back abit to look at him, for what could be the last time.

♧♢♤♡

"Elsa stop" I demand while trying to hold back my tears, making my voice snap.

Elsa turns her head abit letting me see the left side of her face. To my surprise she had tears running down her cheeks. She's sounded so strong and ready, yet she cry's?

"Oh my" the queen grins making me snap my attention back to her "my my my.... What an amazing opportunity!"

The queen claps her hand together once then walks slowly over to Elsa grinning, which makes my stomach jump.

As the queen walks up to Elsa her smile becomes bigger, much bigger then Cheshires.

I queen lifts her hand up and lightly lets it dance along Elsa pale white skin of her four head. Elsa whimpers in pain making me tell her name and try to jump to her.

The queen finishing her carving and lifts her finger from Elsa skin then turns her to look at me.

Elsa's head is cut open and bleeding down into her eyes making her tears become blood red.

On the left hand side of her face, a small red heart is carved.

"That's a deal dear" she laughs pushing Elsa's tired body to the floor.

Elsa groans and the queen laughs kicking her once then stepping over her body. "This will be fun"

"Leave them" she continues to the door. "Untie him, block off the doors"

"What" Elsa groans making the queen turn around

"Well if I get to keep you then I'll at least let you say goodbye, I'm not that cruel" she smiles slamming the doors shut behind herself.

2 guard come up behind me and quickly unlock my chains. I quickly hop to my feet as they back away and stagger over to Elsa on the floor.

I quickly fall to my knees and pick her body up into my arms and lay her on my lap, lightly moving some hair from her eyes.

"Why would you do that?" At this point in crying and Elsa as a smile lining her jaw.

"I'm willing to die to let the ones I love live" she smiles blinking slowly. "And Jack you are one of the people I want to protect"

My breathing hitches as she say those words "one of the people I want to protect"

"Elsa, I...." I start but I'm quickly pulled away as the queen enters again.

"Sorry dear" she chuckles as I'm being pulling away on the floor. "Mine now"

"I'll come back for you!" I scream as I'm getting closer to the door. Elsa sits up and smiles at me tears and blood still running down her face.

"Please don't come back for me" she begs "I'm saving you this time"

"Elsa" I scream as I get to the door.

I watch as the queen grins to read left and a grin, a floating

♧♢♤♡
"Elsa" jacks voice yells as he's being dragged away. "I think I'm in love with yo......!" Jack yells just as the doors close.

My breathing stops as I process what Jack just said. My heart beings doing flips and butterfly's fill my stomach again.

"He loves me." I whisper, more tears stinking my face and eyes.

"So cute." A small hissing laughs comes from behind me. "He loves you"

I turn around quickly and spot him. The grin as big as the moon, the eyes as blue as ice.

"Good work my queen" Cheshire laughs making my hands become fists. "You brought me my first meal"