Chapter 30

Ah,the last chapter, I hope y'all enjoy...

These characters belong to Veronica Roth.

Tris

"So who are you inviting?" Christina asks me, balancing a small spiral notebook, on her knees.

"Uh, well Four and I haven't thought about to much" I say biting my lip nervously. Christina only sighs.

"Tris, the wedding is going to be in five weeks, we need to wrap things up, you know get catering, a venue , not to mention a dress"

"Okay, okay how about we go shopping for a dress tomorrow?" I say in an attempt to tackle something.

"Okay, that sounds good" Christina's hand flutters across the page in her small notebook, jotting down notes.

"And you have to give me some credit, I did pick out a color swatch and a date" I state matter-a-factly.

"I guess so, oh would you tell Four that he picked a good date" She smiles softly.

"Will do" I pick up my charcoal gray purse, from Christina's fluffy white carpet. I grab my coffee from hetcoffee table. I pick up the book of venues from the table as well. Christina stands to give me a hug, we carefully wrap our arms around each other, trying to not spill the coffee in my hand.

"Call me later Tris" Christina's voice rings in my ear " Whenever you and Four have decided on a guess list or at least a rough draft"

"Okay so, what are you gonna do tonight? Are you gonna go to a party or something?" I ask her curiously.

"Yeah we're gonna go -Shauna, Zeke, Lynn and I- they're having a party at one of Zeke's friend's apartment so, it should be fun" She says with a hug grin on her face.

"Great, go and have fun" I smile so big my cheeks crunch up into my eyes.

"So, are you and Four doing anything tonight?' Christina's eyebrows wiggle up and down her forehead. I laugh.

"Yeah, we got a movie and a bag of microwave popcorn with our names on it" I wink flirtatiously

"I hope you two don't become an old like before you even twenty one, that would be bad" Her face twists in a face of disgust then shakes her head, banishing whatever thought she just had.

"Thanks for that wonderful thought Chris" I pat her on the shoulder, while nodding my head. I walk out Christina's apartment. It still feels weird, Christina not sharing an apartment with Will, they've been broken up for a little bit more than a month. Honestly she has taken it really well. Although she hasn't been dating, which I totally understand, I mean after breaking up with your two year boyfriend I wouldn't be too keen on dating only one month later, even Christina being who she is, being able to bounce back so quickly, not even she could do that. I also think her planning my wedding -Or helping planning my wedding- has also help quite a bit, she has been able to take her mind off it.

"See you tomorrow Tris!" Christina calls to me half way down the hall.

"Yeah, tomorrow bye Chris!" She walks back into her apartment, closing the door softly shut behind her.

When I look down at the watch face on my left hand, hands read 6:33, I'm suppose to meet Four and some of his friends for dinner at seven.

I speed walk back to the apartment, so I could freshen up.

+++

I dig my keys out of my purse, and unlock the door to Tobias and I's apartment. As I step in, I'm greeted by the scent of lavender dish soap. I place my things on the kitchen counter, and walk into my room. I spray on a hint of perfume, on myself and re-apply my black eyeliner. I brush out my hair and pull it into a soft high ponytail. I look at myself in the mirror, and smile.