Chapter 14

Tris's P.O.V.

I'm sleeping in th cell I have been sleeping in for three days. I'm exhausted. Jeanine has been testing on me since the hour I got here. Drew is my guard he took me from the pit.

All I can think about is Tobias why hasn't he saved me he said he loved me, I guess that was just a lie. A lie.

Drew comes in and beckons me off me cot. I follow him out the door and down several hallways into a large room where Jeanine stands with a serumin her hand.

"Hello Beatrice" she says cooly

"Its Tris" I hiss

"Ah feeling a little, brave today?" She says "Well you'll need it for the next thing I'm giving to you my young girl"

I scoff shes given me some many serums I've lost count.

She holds a serum tinted light blue, like the sky.

"you won't be able to free yourself from this one" she says more to herself than me

I'm still laying on the table, then Tobias comes busting through the door with all of our friends beind him.

"To-Four!" I say suddenly full of energy

"c'mon Tris we're getting you out!" Tobias says while picking me up off the table

"threres an exit this way!" Zeke yells

We go down several hallways and stop in front of a door, we're about to exit the Eurdite compound than we stop.

He looks at me and smiles, I smile and wraps my arms around him tighter.

We, well he walks to the train.

"you'll have to get off and jump on the train" He says holding lightly and I will break if he holds me any tighter. I jump off his and on to the just passing train.

We ride the train for another thrity minutes and we jump off the train. We walk into the Dauntless compound and our group spilts up. Tobias and I walk towards our apartment. I smile it still surprizes e that its our apartment not his. We walk inside and I immediatly jump on the bed.

"Someone likes that bed" Tobias says through a laugh. I stick my tougue out at him and close my eyes. 

When I wake up I see Tobias next to me, smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" I say through  a yawn

"Just that I have an awesome girlfriend" He says still smiling, but theres something off about it, like its not him.

The next thing that happends surprizes me, he kisses me not with the usual passion and love he has but, hungrily. I kiss him back. He then starts at the hem of my shirt. I pull back.

"Tris whats wrong?" He says out of breath

"Tobias not I'm not ready" I say

"If you really loved you would do it" He says a hint of  anger in his voice

"Somethings wrong Tobias this isn't you"

"What do you mean" He asks

I smile " this is a simulation, thats what I mean"

"No thats not true theres no way, I'm not a simulation!" He yells

"I love you" I say 

I kiss his lips, slowly. as if this is our last kiss.

"you'll have to do better than that Jeanine!" I yell to the ceiling

"I haven't seen rain in a long time" I say slowly, carefully. Just as I finished my thought it begins to rain in the apartment. Then the simulation ends.

I wake to the frustrated growl of Jeanine, whos pacing the length of the room.

"How did you do that, that should have worked!" She growls at me "Take her away!" She yells at Drew.

Drew harshly takes my arm and half walks me half drags me back to my cell. When I get there I drop on the bed and I'm out like a light.

HAHAHA you guys thought Tris was getting out!

First I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPADATED IN A LONG TIME!!!! I'll try really hard to update again this week!

School work  has been piling up and yeah...

IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! if you do have an Idea comment or send a PM so people don't know whats going to happen. You'll get the chapter dedicated to you and get a shoutout!
VOTE
AND
COMMENT!
Stay Dauntless and Be Brave
Marie Rivers