Chapter 19

Beware un edited chapter ahead!!

Tris P.O.V.

"Finished" smiling I admire my work. A tattoo of a heart in the small of the young womans back.

"Thank you so  much! Johnny will love it!" The young woman, Dani, she said her name was.

"No problem Dani, have a great day"

"thanks you too"

        The next customer comes in. Al. I still find it hard to sit comfortably wil him around, after what he did. I'll probably never forget, but I'm still glad Al and I are friends though.

"Hey Tris" He greets me a smile on his face

"Hey Al" I smile " what can I get you this fine Wednesday?"

"Could I get an infinity ring but could I get a heart mixed in it somewhere?" He asks questioningly.

"sure" I quickly sketch out wht I think he means. I show it to him after five minutes of drawing.

"Like this?"

"Exactly"

"Where do you want it?"

"The inside of my wrist"

He sits down on the light brown stool  next to my chair and tattooing machines. I put on my black gloves and search for my black ink, I must have used the last of it on that girl.

"I'll be right back" I get up and walk to the back room where we --Tori, Bud and I-- keep extra supplies. I search for black ink amongst the tall shelves and find it on the top shelf next to some extra rubber gloves. The ink is in a small bottle squeeze bottle. I grab the ink and go back to my stool. I grab some needles and put them into the machine.

"Ready?" I ask Al, trying to be calm.

"Yeah" He gives me his wrist and I start to tattoo it on.

I press the needle on his wrist, he winces.

"Sorry" I give him an enouraging smile

I finish off the tattoo and admire my work.

"Finished"

"thanks Tris"

"Can I ask who its for?"

"How about I just show you" He grabs my hand, my left hand. "Whats this?" He inspcects my ring

"Its a promise ring" each muscle in my body tenses

"For who" his tone as sharp as glass

"Four" I say, I yank my hand out of his, no pertcularly gently either.

"Four" He lets out an amused laugh "Four, you chose him over me! we had something Tris, you'd just throw it away, to be with, with, him?"

"We never had anything Al, not ever! or do I have to remind you you tried to throw me in the chasm."

"yeah I did but you forgave me and I threw Peter in the chasm to protect you!"

"Al" my voice now lowered "Just becuase you did that dosen't change anything, I glad you did that, I am" my stomachs wrenches. I'm thank Al for killing someone. " but I'm with Four"

"How about I convince you?"

"Al I don't th-" he kisses me, not sweetly like Tobias, but forcefully. I try to get free of his grasp but his grip won't falter. I manage to turn my face and scream, it dosen't sound right, like the sound have come out of my mouth.