Chapter 20

Tris P.O.V.

"He touched me..." its more of a whisper

"He touched you?" Tobias's voice is like venom "He touched you. Tris stay here"

"Tobias please"

"No!" His voice scares me, I flinch "no, Tris" his voice softens  "look nobody hurts you. I can't just let him go around thinking this is okay, its not."

"Tobias, I don't want to get hurt. Please don't go"

"Tris look at me" I slowly raise my head to look him straight into his eyes. He caresses my cheek, and looks deep in my eyes "I'll be alright." He leaves. He left me on the couch crying by myself.

+++

"I'm so sorry" I cry on Christina's shoulder

"Tris" Christina grips my shoulders tightly "Don't be sorry its not your fault" I've never heard her voice so stern

"I know but if I-I-I could

"Tris, its not fault" I smile

"Christina, thank you. A girl couldn't ask for a better best friend. Thank you for that" I smile a small genuine smile reassuring her of what I just said

"Oh, Tris!" she wraps her arms around my back her head rests on my shoulder. I hear her breaths quick and short. Shes crying. I begin to cry myself. I pull back.

"Thank you" my voice is so low its more like I'm mouthing it to her.

I get a call on my phone I look at the caller ID. Its Will.

"Hello" I answer the phone

"Tris, its Four" Wils voice is serious

I hang up and sprint to the infirmary. Christina yells after me but I can't make out what she said. i ran faster than I thought my legs could carry me. The only sound I hear is the wind blowing past my ears and the slapping of my shoes against the stone. I turn right then left and right again to the infirmary. I run to the desk out of breath.

" I'm-" I take a deep breath, then a few smaller ones until my lungs are satisfied "I'm looking for Four, I'm his girlfriend"

"Oh yes Four, he is in room number 567"

"thank you" a grateful smile crosses my face. I begin to run to the left.

"Its on the right sweetheart!"

I run the other but not before flashing the woman a smile. 

"565, 566, 567" I mumble under my breath. I knock on the door someone voice I don't recognize yells "Come in!"

Cautiously I open the door the and stick my head in the room. I see Four on the bed.

"Hey" his voice is tired. A long gash runs through his split eyebrow, half of his head has a large white bandage wrapped around it. His lip is split and he has a black eye.

"What happend to you?

" I went after Al"

" Tobias I told you-"

"I know Tris, I know it was stupid and irrational, but it had to be done" I release a sigh, a very long sigh.

"How bad is it?"

"five fractured ribs, 3 broken ribs, a minor concussion, brusies, a split eyebrow and lip"

"Oh Tobias how did Al get you that bad?"

"I- I- I don't know"

"I know." I turn my head to the voice coming from the door. Leaning against the door stands a tall boy with brown hair.

A/N

Hey guys!

Hope you guys had a great day! or have a great day! Happy reading!

Stay Dauntless and Be Brave

Marie Rivers

PS. The song in the begining of the is called 'Waiting' by Jamie Campbell Bower . He played Jace in TMI City of Bones movie.