Chapter 7

The ceremony

Tris P.O.V.

I didn't tell Tobias which job I'm picking because I honestly don't know which one to pick.
I'm walking alongside Tobias in deep thought. All of a sudden Tobias waves his hand in front of my face yelling "Tris Tris EARTH TO TRIS!"
"Yes, yes what is it?" I ask confused
" The ceremony is starting you have to go stand next to the 'new members' , remember" he says to me in a 'duh' tone in voice.
"I'm going I'm going..." I say I putting my hands in mock surrender while walking away.

I walk up to and Christina who is standing close to Will. I decide to stand in between them to get them mad." Really? just really" Will says but Christina hugs me while laughing at Will.

Max begins his speech, it basically a long way of saying welcome to Dauntless and says the Dauntless manifesto. Since Peter is dead everyone execpt the people with of rank of 4 and below move up a place. So now  Drew will l be Factionless but Al will rank 10 so hes not factionless. Will and Christina are ranks 5,6. Max calls our names accourding to rank number, so I go first.

"Tris!" he calls out I step forward. I scan the crowd for Tobias once I spot him I see he wears a small smile, when he notices I'm looking at him he nods. I walk over to the stage and look at the paper with the jobs list on I look at the jobs and imediatley the jobs that I don't want I can't be a nurse that would never work. I don't want to guard the fence. I look Max straight in the eye and then I look at the crowd with me head held high I say " Initiates trainer and tattoo artist " There are many gasps in the crowd and whisper I can guess what their about too. There probably saying things like
'an initiates trainer' and
'really'. I walk over to Tobais whos smiling. The rest is just a blur until Will goes to pick. He picks Leader in training, we were all surprised it latsed that long usally the first or second rank gets it, but I didn't pick it neither did Uriah he got the control room and initiates instructer. Christinas next she picks Dauntless nurse, its really not that surprising that Dauntless has their own hospital. I mean if Dauntless had to run to Eurdite every time they got hurt we would practically live there.

Tobias and I are sitting at our usual table with the rest of our group. Theres drunk Dauntless everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE. Tobias and I are the only ones that aren't drunk but hes a little tispy. "Truth or dare at my place now!" Zeke slurs. Everyone gets up and immediatley they are wobbling I guide them to his to apartment.

We all sit in a circle- at Zeke's apartment-, more like I sit them in a circle. "My place I go first...Tris Truth or dare?" he slurs. I think a minute

"Dare" I reply.
He grins evily "I dare you to...

Ha cliffhager what should

the dares be comment some

please remember to

VOTE AND COMMENT THANKS FOR READING

Be brave

Marie Rivers