Chapter 8

recap

Tris P.O.V

"Dare" I say to Zeke

He grins evily "I dare you too...

Tris's p.o.v

"I dare you too... to drink a smothie that I make but you have to drink all of it" Zekes says

I think how bad could it be "okay" I reply confidently

He gets up and walks to the kitchen and pulls out the blender. I look back at Tobias and the others t see if their maybe not so drunk and since they stoppd drinking the drunkness is going away.

I look back at Zeke and see him pour rotten milk, rotten eggs, strawberrys, poptarts, blueberrys and cheese. He was going to put Dauntless cake but Tobias came to see what Zeke was putting in the blender and as he walked in Zeke was putting the Dauntless cake in. Tobias than said something I'll probably never forget "STOP YOU MURDER!!!!!" He grabs th cake and holdd it close to him and whispers. "it's okay baby I'm here, I won't let anyone hurt you."I try really hard not to laugh but I can't contain myself so I start laughing. Tobias starts looking at me like I'm the crazy one.

Zeke pours the 'smoothie' in a cup I go to the living room. I start to drink it and my face contorts, but keep drinking it. I finish I look at over at Zeke his mouth is wide open.

Then he screams "HOW DID YOU EAT THAT IT HAS ROTTEN EGGS AND MILK?!?!!?!"

Tobias looks at Zeke and says "Are you trying to kill my girlfriend?!?!?!!?"

I then feel it coming back up and run to the bathroom and it ALL comes back. Tobias caomes and holds my hair and rubs my back. When I finish I go back to the circle and sit next to Zeke and Tobias. Since everybod took a little nap they all have really bad hangovers.

"Uriah Truth or Dare" I say, Uriah then answers "Dare I ain't no pansycake!" I think a second than I got it.

"I dare you to go to the cafeteria jump on a table and do the hokie pokie while wearing the dress." I say with an evil grin on face.

"Challenge accepted" He replies and Zeke goes into the closet and pulls out a princess dress.

"Why do you have that?" I say while pointing to the dress "For situations just like this" Zeke says I shrug my shoulders.

Uriah puts the dress on and walks to the cafeteria. Tobias and I go and follow him with our phones so we can record it.

"put your right foot in put your right foot in and shake it all about do the hokie pokie and turn your self around thats what its all about" Uriah sings in a girly voice Tobias and I are dying of laughter.

Than a little Dauntless girl walks up to Uriah and says "Can I dance with you" and then she looks up and realises that it a Uriah is a guy in the dress and starts to cry. Uriah dosen't know what to do so he runs. My Abnegation kicks in and I walk up to the little girl and coo at her.

"Oh did big bad Uri scare you?" I ask her she nods while wiping her tears.

"Oh its okay, here wheres your mommy?" I ask her she points to a woman with a large dragon tattoo on her arm

"Is that her ?" I ask. She nods I walk over to her.
"oh thank you I was looking everywhere for her" the woman says

"Oh well my friend scared her so I calmed her down." I say she than says
"Truth and Dare?" I nod and laugh.

I walk back to Tobias who has a loving smile on his face. "what?" I ask

"You would make a great mom some day" He says

Tobias P.O.V

I watch Tris walk over to the crying little girl that Uri just scared he ran away, probably scared her mom would come and kick his butt. Tris reaches the little girl and talks to her the little girl immediatly stops crying and Tris finds her mother. She would be a great mother some day I think to myself. At that moment I realise I want her to be mine forever and ever till the end of time. I'm going to ask Tris to marry me.

Okay I know this chapter was pretty bad but, Tobias is gonna ask Tris to marry him!!!!!!!! I know its not Saturday or Tuesday but I wanted to guys to have an update so.... anyway I'm 13 years old and I play softball I'm on the 14 years olds tournament team and we played a tournament for 16 yearold teams and got 2nd place!!!!!!! we only lost one game to the weekend and of course it was the chapionship game!

Any way hope you guys have a good week

What sports do to guys play? Comment.

Thanks for reading next chap on Saturday

REMEMBER TO

VOTE

AND

COMMENT!!

BE Brave

Marie Rivers