Chapter 21

Tris P.O.V.

"Why so mysterious?" he laughs

"I don't know," he shrugs "I just thought is would be cooler"

I sigh "Zeke, just tell us what happend"

He walks into the room and sits on the left side of the bed "okay well why dosen't Four tell us what happend from his perspective"

"okay, well I remeber going to find Al. When I found him, I he was in a hallway" Tobias takes a very long deep breath "I started to punch him. From what I remmber I was winning but then veverything went black and I woke up here. Care to shed some light on it Zeke?" I surprized myself by how quiet I am.

"Okay" Zeke begins. "I was walking to the pit then I heard some yelling. I followed it and there was Four, unconcious. He was getting kicked, punched and ocasionally getting hit by what looked like one of those things theey used in Amity to dig up the dirt. I started yelling and the three people who were attacking an unconcious Four ran off, but not before I saw their faces"

"Who was it?" my voice is low but sharp as glass

Zeke releases a breath "Al," he pauses "Drew and Eric"

"those-those-, ho-wh-!" I scream

"Shh, shh, Tris calm down" Zeke rubs my back and whispers claming things

"Thanks" I smile through tears

"No problem,I just hope Four dosen't try and kill me" his voice is amused with hint of fear in the end.

" your lucky I'm in this bed Pedrad" Tobias laughs

"Do you know how long your gonna ne in here?" Zeke asks retiring to the chair beside the bed

"I don't know man I woke up not an hour ago" Tobias says matter-a-factly

"Wait one more question" I say

"Shoot" Zekes says leaning back in the chair

"Who brought Four to the infirmary? Cause Will called me saying Four was here but you didn't say who brought him here."

"Oh good question" his voice wavers

"Who did bring me here?" Tobias says

"I brought you here. Isn't it obvious?" Zeke says annoyed

"Not really" I begin " I mean Will called me and you weren't here when I came in"

"Oh well, I called Will to come and help me move Four. Speaking of that you gotta lose some weight man" Zeke says

"Hey Zeke come here"

"Okay..." Zeke's voice wavers

"Yeah, sit on the bed next to me"

"Her-ow!" Tobias smacks him on the back of the head

"I'm not fat, I'm very muscular" Tobias says seriously, I can't help but laugh.

"Okay, okay." Zeke put shis hands up in mock surrender "Your muscular, not fat. Anyway to finish, I called Will to help me move Fours mucular " Zeke looks at Tobias for approval, he nods " when we got to the infirmary Will waited until we got some news back before calling Tris. And to answer your second question I was getting lunch"

"Wow Pedrad just wow, you ate lunch while your bestfriend was in the hospital. Shameful."

"I was hungry geez." Zeke's arms are up in mock surrender "I'll be right back. Oh Four one more thing."

"Hit me"

"Why did you go after All by yourself? I mean me or Uri or even Will would have helped you"

"It wasn't your fight. It was mine" Tobias replies

"Man look no offense but Al is a big guy. And if I hadn't come when I did you could be swimming in the chasm right now"

"Look at it my way" Tobias begins "imagine if Al attacked Shanua. Would you want me to help you?"

"I guess that's true"

"Zeke I think you should let Four rest."

"Okay see ya later man."

"Bye Zeke" Tobias and I say together. Zeke walks out the door."

"You rest I'm gonna go talk to the doctor"

"Aye, aye capin'" Tobias replies saluting me, on my way out.