i'm the søn øf all i've døne ↠ chapter v

a/n: ALMOST 200 READS HELPHELPHELP I LOVE YOU ALL

-------

//j

i walked upstairs to my room; up the dirty carpeted stairs and into the postered pitch-black door -- wait, what? tyler was sitting in front of the door, curled up into a ball, rocking back and forth.

"what's wrong?"

"i wasn't -- i wasn't sure which one it was ... a-and i didn't want to screw up ..."

"oh, well, it's this one!" i said, walking inside and beckoning him to follow.

"okay," he said, reluctantly entering (IN TO ROOMS OF DEPRESSIONNNN) behind me. "this is really nice, josh ..."

"thanks," i replied, maybe a little too flatly. "it is where i spend 99% of my time," i sighed, flopping backwards into my bed tiredly. he was sitting on the bed with me by now, but all the way on the other end. he was trying to get away from me. "hey, you alright?"

"w-what?"

"you just seem ... kinda far aw --"

"are you mad at me?" he whisper-screamed, his face reddening.

"what? no, tyler," i answered, the memories flooding back to me at once. i was the one who had to apologize.

//t

he hates you, tyler.

no, he doesn't, he's just --

deny. deny. denial.

temperature is

d

r

o

p

p

i

n

g

i'm not sure if i can (see this ever stopping)

don't forget about me, josh.

//j

"listen, tyler, it isn't your fault. i um ... i'm sorry," i choked out, weeping beginning to creep into my head.

"h-huh? for what?" he said, startled into consciousness.

"for the way i've treated you," i said quietly.

"it's okay."

"no, it isn't, and i'm -- i'm gonna make up for it, you know."

"josh, you don't have to --"

"i do. and i want to."

my heartbeat paused as he leaned forward to hug me, and i heard him whisper, "i love you."

-------

really kinda short but i have 0 inspiration and 100 guilt for feeling my work ethic dying out slowly okay bye