gangsters døn't cry ↠ chapter xv

a/n: slight rape. not explicit, but it happens. so yeah. *** where it begins, ** where it ends.
-------

//j

"h-hey, hayley," i said, trying to put on the best mask of confidence i could.
"what's up, josh, my man?" hayley laughed, tossing her orange-streaked hair a bit. "it's been so long! it sucks that we have literally nothing together."
"we haven't since tenth grade," i replied, chewing on my lip.
"we had some fun then," she winked.

tenth grade

//n

"really, hayley?" josh said, anxiously fidgeting. "i don't think we should --"
"ugh, come on, josh. it'll be fun," hayley pouted, "don't you love me?"
"i do, hales," he replied, his heart still stinging a bit.

***

she grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into the storage closet.

"mm, cmon babe. act like you want it," she laughed, pressing her lips to his. he reciprocated. barely.
"baby, you'll have to do better than that," hayley whisper-yelled, beginning to grind her tight-jean-clad hips into his.

josh whimpered.

"i know you want to," she tried to say seductively. "come on, honey. do it for me," she whispered, sliding down and undoing his jeans zipper. 

"come on, baby. fuck me."
"hayley--" he protested.
"oh? was that a yes?" she giggled, sliding onto him ...

**

not-tenth grade (-:

"yeah, fun," he laughed weakly. "would you -- would you wanna catch up, grab lunch somewhere this weekend?"
"straightforward, i like it!" she grinned. "yeah. saturday?"
"sounds great!" josh said feebly, walking away. he ran into patrick listening to his friend pete talking about a grand drunk misadventure of his.

"hey, patrick, where's tyler?"
"and bro, the pure force of my throwing up -- it was fucking insane!" pete roared, his arm around patrick's shoulders. "oh, hey josh," he said, turning around to see him.
"hey. patrick?" josh prodded.
"oh yeah, he's with brendon somewhere," he replied absentmindedly.

"... alright, thanks." josh sighed.

-------
crying actual tears bc hayley is my life