Chapter 23

He's here. I can feel his presence. Looking around the room I wait for him to pop out from his hiding spot. Getting out of bed I stand in the middle of the room. The cops are outside he can try all he wants now.

"I know you're here" I say out loud. I hear a deep laugh from behind me making me turn around on my spot. Where does he come from?!

"You're clever then, aren't you?" He asks me.

"What do you want from my family?" I ask him. He starts to walk towards me but I just hold in a breath and prepare for whatever he's going to do to me.

"Oh did your grandpa not tell you?" He asks me. My eyes gaze down to his clothes to see he had on a button down shirt which was out of his trousers and a loose tie which was around his neck.

"N-no"

"I'm what you classify as paranormal" He tells me. Wait, paranormal...that m-

"You're a ghost" I say with shock.

"Dind ding ding, we have a winner" He says laughing out. No, how is this possible? Ghosts them...we...we can't see ghosts.

"But...I...you..you touched me...y-"

"The rest you can figure out yourself" He tells me as he edges closer towards me. "I just came for one thing, I want to taste you" He says looking straight towards my bare neck. I immediately cover my neck and back away from him in fear.

"Who says you can even touch me?"

"Do you want me to kill you?" He asks harshly.

"If you want to taste me then you have to tell me everything about you" I say trying to deal with him. He rolls his blue eyes and stays in his spot.

"I can always go back to your brother, sister or dad" He suggests to me making my eyes widen.

"No please, not them" I plead with him.

"I thought so now come here Juliet" He opens his arms up gesturing for me to come towards him.

"My mum wouldn't be proud of you...you just going to touch her daughter like that?" I ask him. I see him tightening his jaw as the ground beneath me suddenly starts to shake making me fall down.

"Don't bring her into this, she's the reason I've turned into this again" Again, what does he mean by again?

"I..I just want to help you. I promise I won't mention you again to anyone and I..I'll even tell the police to go away" He stays in his spot and just contains to look at me. I wish I could crawl back into bed and just forget all of this.

"Tomorrow....same time" He says and just like he disappears into thin air. Did all of that really happen or am I really starting to lose myself?