Chapter 27

Two months. It has now been two months since Christopher the ghost disappearing. Ever since he found out that I knew his full name it's like he didn't want to be seen. He has nothing to be embarrassed about so I don't know why he hasn't shown up. I've asked granddad where Christooher might possibly be but granddad said that he doesn't have a single clue. So I decided to meet up someone who might possibly know the answers to my question. I managed to convince Jackson that I got a detention from my psychology teacher. This is a total lie because we've actually been getting on really well but I needed to think of something.

"What are you doing here?" He asks looking at me as I approach him.

"I came because I need some answers" The man lets out a sigh and runs a hand through his overgrown hair.

"I can't tell you anything" He says.

"I know that he's a vampire ghost, I know that his name is Christopher and I know that he died in his dreams" The man looks at me with wide eyes and gestures for me to take a seat next to him.

"What do you need help with then?"

"Ever since I found out his name he hasn't turned up. It's been two whole months and I don't know where he's gone. Would you know?" I ask. The man nods his head as a no and looks straight ahead at the road.

"That I don't know off. When I was in that house he was always there...lurking around the corners"

"Did he ever drink out of you?" I ask him.

"He did and that's what made me run. Please don't tell me he drank out of you?" He asks in fear, too late to say no.

"He has but I'm past it now. I gave him a good ole shouting at as well as my granddad so I think he learnt his lesson. That was the last time I saw him as well"

"I wish I could help but I unfortunately don't know the answers to your questions"

"It's ok...thanks for your help anyway"

*************

I laugh out loud at the scene I'm watching from Napoleon Dynamite. This is my fifth time watching it but it just never gets old. I wish I had a friend like him, I would never get bored. Pausing the movie I take a stretch and take my headphones out. I need to take a break my eyes are killing me. Putting the laptop besides me I just look around my room. Where are you Christopher, where are you?

"J-juliet" I let out a gasp at the sight in front of me. Oh my God what happened to him? Getting of my bed as fast as possibly I watch as Christopher crumples down to the floor, he looks more pale than usual and he's lost a lot of weight.

"What happened, are you ok?"

"I need blood" He manages to say through ragged breaths. Leaving him on the floor I run out of my room and go to granddad's. Thank God only me and granddad are in the house. It would be weird to explain why I'm running like a mad woman.

"Juliet calm down" Granddad says as I approach him.

"Granddad....Christopher...he-"

"Take a deep breath first" Granddad puts his hand on my shoulder and helps me to take deep breaths. My heartbeat is reducing back to its normal rate as I concentrate on speaking again.

"Christopher needs blood, he looks awful" Granddad takes in the news fast and tells me that he's coming to my room. I nod my head and run back to my room from the flight of stairs. Opening the door I see Christopher is now leaning against the end of my bed with his eyes closed. Sitting beside him he opens his eyes taking in my presence.

"Don't worry. Granddad is on his way" He nods his head and closes his eyes again. Should I try and calm him down. Shall I touch him? I find myself about to put my hand on his when granddad comes in starling me.

"Here you go Christopher" Granddad helps Christopher drink the blood which was in a sachet. Christopher gulps it all down until it's finished in seconds. Granddad takes hold of the empty sachet in his hands as we both watch Christopher starting to get his colour back.

"I just want to die in peace" He shifts his legs further along until he's lying down on the floor. This time I do put my hand on his cold back.

"It's all going to be ok Christopher"