Chapter 24

"So let me get this straight...you're a vampire?" I ask him for the tenth time. He rolls his blue eyes and nods his head.

"Blondes really are dumb" He says. I gasp at his accusation and chuck my pillow at him but it just goes through instead.

"That's why they were all bleeding and that's why you said that you wanted to taste me...you're a perv" I say in a shouting whisper. He looks at me with confusion as he raises his eyebrow.

"What's a perv, is that some sort of an animal?"

"Yeah...yeah it is" I say lying to him. He nods his head and just continues to look at me.

"Don't think that I'm going to let you drink my blood" I say standing up from my bed. He lets out a groan and proceeds to follow me.

"If I don't drink any blood then I'm going to die" He confesses. My eyes widen at his statement...if he needs blood to stay alive then how has he managed to get blood for all these years? "Your grandpa gave me blood" He says.

"Granddad gave you blood, from where?" I ask.

"Well your granddad is a doctor" He tells me. Oh my God granddad has been nicking blood from the hospital for him,

"Wait, if my granddad has been providing you blood then why did you go after my family?"

"I wanted a new taste" He tells me without feeling disgusted. "And do you know who was providing blood for me before that...your mum" Mum?! Mum was giving him blood, why?!

"Why would she do that?"

"Because she became my friends and understood me" He had a distant look in his eye as he looks away from me.

"How did you die?" I ask him. Suddenly the lamp besides my table falls down on the floor with a loud bang making me jump in shock. He's clearly angry.

"That is none of your business! Just let me taste you, I'm thirsty" He walks towards me but I hold a hand out in front to stop him.

"I don't feel so comfortable with this process"

"It's easy...it'll feel like a little sting and that's it unless you want me to go back to your si-"

"Don't" I warn him in a stern tone.

"Fine, come here then" Hesitantly I walk towards him in fear. I'm going to die; I'm so going to die! He places his cold hand on my neck and pushes my back against his chest.

"Get it over and done with" I say in fear. I hear him chuckle as he runs his nose along my neck making my heartbeat pick up.

"You're scared...I can smell it" He declares. Suddenly a sharp pain is erupted making me let out a moan of pain. He wraps his arms around my stomach holding me still as he starts to drain me out. He's drinking from me. I can't believe he's drinking from me. Soon eyes start to feel droopy and it feels like I'm about to pass out any second. I feel his lips leave my throat as I try to concentrate. "You ok?" He asks. I try to nod my head as a yes but I can't.

"I...you.-"

"You're going to pass out" He declares. I feel myself being picked up as I see the ceiling in front of my eyes. I feel my back being pressed against something soft and the colour blue invades before I completely pass out