Chapter Two

*Dan's P.O.V.*

I couldn't stop thinking about Phil once he left. He was so scary, but so gentle, and kind. The last embrace was magical. I sighed to myself.

Dan, don't get your hopes up. That boy is as straight as a ruler, & you're as straight as a hula hoop.
I thought to myself. I couldn't believe that I was getting butterflies from Phil Lester. He would never want me.

I sighed and went onto my computer. I looked at Facebook and saw I had a new message.

Hey, Dan :] I just wanted to say that I had fun hanging out with you today! & I just wanted to thank you for letting me walk you home.^~^

My heart stopped. It was from Phil. I had forgotten we were Facebook friends, but I smiled at the message & quickly replied.

Hey, Phil! :3 No problem! I enjoyed myself too c: I hope we can hang out a bit more, you're pretty fun to be around :] xx

My eyes widened at the sent message. WHY DID I ADD THE LITTLE KISSES AT THE END. He's going to think I'm a freak now. I'm a freak. I'm going to die of embarrassment. I looked up at the screen and blushed at his reply.

Awhh, thanks, Dan :3 <3 I'm really looking forward to hanging out too. Maybe after school tomorrow since it's a Friday? We could go to this little café by my house ^~^

I squealed like a little girl. The butterflies in my stomach began fluttering madly, and I quickly responded maybe a little too fast.

Omg, that sounds great! Meet you outside of school tomorrow? :]

I was on the edge of my chair, waiting for him to reply. My cheeks ached from smiling so much, and I buried my face in my hands to hide my blush, even though no one else was in my room.

Sounds good to me! :p Oh, & I can still sit with you at lunch, right? /.\

I smiled widely. Phil Lester wants to sit with me at lunch. The thought just made my night.

Of course! :] We can meet up before lunch too, so I can show you where I sit. ^~^

I was so happy. I felt like I was finally making a friend. Well, besides Chris, and PJ. I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face no matter how hard I tried. I've never really had a crush before, because no one has ever shown a bit of interest in me, so this was a very new feeling. Maybe it was a crush. Another message popped up.

That sounds great! n_n I'm pretty sleepy, so I'm probably going to get some sleep :] Night, Dan<3 Sweet dreams xx

I couldn't believe my eyes. He sent a heart and kisses too!

Dan, come on, calm down. He might have done it just to be nice. Just calm your little pastel ass down.

I nodded to myself, still smiling and replied.

Same here c: Night, Phil! Thanks for everything today c: I hope you sleep well & I'll see you tomorrow! :] xx

I shut my laptop off and went to my bed, shrugging off my jeans and jumper, I crawled under the covers, and thought about Phil. I didn't want to get my hopes up, but there was just something about him... I couldn't place it. He just seemed genuine. I used to find him very intimidating, but now, he's like a little lion cub. He can be tough, no doubt about that. Something occurred to me while I was in my thoughts. Every other bully and guy at that school has beaten me or called me a faggot or something, but Phil never has. I don't think I've ever heard Phil say something mean to me before. He even smiled at me a few times in the hallway.