guess who?👀

hey, guys. so, uhh.. it's been a WHILE. sorry to keep you guys waiting. i reread this fanfic and honestly, it needs improvement. i started writing it when i was still in high school. since then, i've graduated and i'm in college. listen, if you guys are up for it, i wanna give you two options. one- i continue the story as is, even though i wish things were a bit cleaner and all together better. or, two- i start over.

dON'T FREAK OUT.
this fanfic is my baby. i never thought it would be so popular. i honestly didn't think anyone would enjoy it and i certainly didn't think it would bring some people to tears. but now that i'm older, i want to do better. i want it to BE better. i want it to be real and exciting and more personal. with me starting over, the last chapters would still remain where they are. i wouldn't delete them, i wouldn't make them go away. i would just be rewriting the story starting with part 22 in a muuuuch better fashion. i'm older now, i'm more mature, i've experienced so much and i honestly miss you guys. you guys are the reason i discovered my worth and love for writing- let me give back to you guys and give you the story you deserve to read.

either way, i love you all.
oh and by the way, my name is kenzie :)

pls vote here.❤️