3; starting a trend, new and improved eyes

enjoy!
--

"...ugh!"

Opening my eyes, I suddenly jumped in my bed, feeling the hotness embrace my forehead and beneath me. My breath was dry and ragged while I could feel my eyes pulse in mercy.
I could see that I wasn't on my desk, but cuddled around my bed.
I grew confused. How was I able to get on my bed, when the last thing I did was homework in my desk?
My mom couldn't have carried me because she's way to small to carry my body.

I glanced at the time, reading: 2:31. I've been asleep for so long, when that dream felt so short. Vaguely, I remembered the dream. Red area, faceless men, female killer, way weirder then my other embarrassing dreams. Safe to say it was all incomprehensible. I replayed some moments, like when the faceless man said 'danger', or when I was sucked into a tv screen.

Then to top it off, there was a sudden pain around my head, causing me to groan loudly.
I got up and walked towards my bathroom to grab some Tylenol, to replenish this awful headache.

While I was at it, I rinsed my face feeling the cold water awaken me and cease my hotness. I happen to look up and see my complexion, which totally made my day.

Dark and scary.

I didn't know why those were the only words I was thinking at the moment, maybe it was from the last episode of AHS.
Then to my right, I picked up my brush and started to tend towards my hair, pulling my bangs away. At that moment, it felt like everything stopped.

I screamed while looking at my eyes.

They were red.

Like the dream I had a moment ago.

"Oh no, oh no this can't be happening to me!!"
I shrieked, throwing my brush.

Then I heard footsteps, I quickly grabbed something to defend myself, ended up being my toothbrush, and got into a weird looking stance that my dad taught me.
My father was in the army and he taught me a lot of things like defending, using guns, and more army-related stuff. Sadly, he died by the hands of killers, which to be honest, didn't affect me greatly.

I saw a shadow creeping over towards the door.
I prepared myself as my mom walked in.
"Oh my god, mom you scared me!"I said as I dropped my 'weapon'

"Felicity, I should've been scared! You woke me in a flash when I heard you scream!"exclaimed my mother as she smoothed down my hair.

I kept glancing at the ground, so she wouldn't see my ridiculous complexion. If she did, at least forty ambulances would come racing to our house.

"Sorry mom..I just had a bad dream, so I was just rinsing my face."I muttered as I sneaked a peek at my new red eyes. They pierced back at me.
"Well ok then."My mom said, "You better get some sleep, tomorrow is a big day."

My mom went back to her room. I took one more glance at my eyes then went back to bed, hoping all of that was just a nightmare.

..

I honestly hoped the next morning would've been better, but it was worse. While I was fixing my hair, my phone suddenly ringed. The number looked barely familiar, but I answered anyways.
Static filled my ears to the tee. I quickly ended the call, then gasped before me.

It showed the same number, except it was accompanied by the other words, saying:

Unknown Number (666) missed calls.

"Well that's not creepy at all!"

--

hope you enjoyed!