12; the unknown temple p.4

enjoy!
--

I placed my palm on the mossy green wall, while watching my father, calmly spawning multiple steel unknowns for my friends to fight off. Noticeably, trying keep them busy while I try to eliminate him with the purple amulet.

I finally got my guts to rise and ran over to the Golden Unknown and blew a gush of wind at him.

He raised his hand and deflected it.
I gasped "No way! no ones been able to deflect my wind skill.."

I grew mad, feeling my purple eyes leaving me into red, and threw a fire ball at him.
My dad laughed as he threw a golden pulse out at me.

"Is that all you got Felicity?"

I ran toward the pulse and hit it with my own fire.
It vanished away from the flame.

I brought out the purple amulet, while placing it infront of me. I blew out a flame while it touched the purple amulet, making it slightly buzz. Not knowingly, I felt something sharp and strong rise in my stomach as I looked down.

A metal blade stood out from it.
I coughed up blood, dropped the amulet and collapsed.
I cringed and took the blade out and saw my dad raise his hand making 3 more small daggers appeared.

He threw the daggers at me as I gasped. All of them except for one, which hit me on my arm, piercing it hard. I screamed. I never realized how much swords hurt, especially through your stomach.

"Your weak Felicity."soothed the Golden Unknown.
"I knew if you at least went with me to my army camp, you would be half tough."He laughed.

I cringed then smiled slightly, "Your pathetic, you sick twisted basterd."

"Say your last words, I want you to spill it all out before you die."said my father looking out.

I looked down at my blood, slammed my wrist down and cried.
"He's right. I am weak. Nothing I've done in my life has been worth something strong."
I slightly got up on my knees, but then fell back down.
"I'm worthless, WORTHLESS. I wish I could just die....."
I got up on my knees and stayed there.

"But if I did die, I wouldn't have thanked my friends for all they had done for me.....Masky, for risking his life for me, Jeff, saving me, and Sally, making me smile."

I stood up and smiled.

"You think I'm not strong, you say dad."I said darkly
The Golden Unknown looked my way and laughed as he respawen more daggers and threw them at me.

I felt all three of the daggers pierce into me as I bit my tounge, tasting blood. It hurt a lot.

"No one would take a sword and four daggers in their body. Those are the strong ones, who take pain and embrace it with a fight of their own TO LIVE!"

I brought out two fireballs and threw it at him not noticing I had the amulet around my neck buzzing
brightly.

He laughed as he brought out his hand to deflect it.
I smiled. "Perfect!"
One of the fireballs vanished in is hand, but the other one hit his chest, causing him to fall back and making his golden pendent fall.!

I still cringed at the pain from the daggers and sword marks on my body.

I ran and jumped of the balcony. I noticed the steel unknowns disappeared, leaving me for the show.