11; the unknown temple p.3

enjoy!
--

"That's my father.?"

I said choking tears on each word.
Most of the killers gasped, but Slenderman stood there looking above at my dad, furiously.

He laughed insanely, "Oh Felicity, how shocked you must be right now, I didn't expect you too be in my work of art."

I cringed at the sight of him. He was the last person Id expect to be behind this.

"You see, I was working with the FBI, creating a chemical to inject these species called the "Creepypasta's"to wipe them out cause they were causing disturbance and also death, but now I see that you've figured out the power of your eyes and joined this pathetic group of nonsense, that I'll have to destroy." He said smoothly.

"You basterd."I said coldly."You think you can just wipe out these people like that, no they have feelings like us, They have human features like us."

My dad laughed."You and those pathetic creatures."

I could feel my eyes pulsing into a red firey color.
I glanced at the rest of the Creepypastas, they all had strict faces on them and looking above.

"Now this is getting boring, time to have a little FUN!" said Dad or should I say Golden Unknown as he spawned 10 unknowns who had a silver cloaks on each of them.

The ten unknowns charged at each of us with full speed and their element rushing through their hands, arms, and bodies basically.

"CHARGE!"yelled Slenderman.
Each of the Creepypastas, including me, charged right at the Unknowns, while roaring of their own.

I noticed some more creepypastas came in the fight like Pinkie, Clockwork, and Lost Silver.

The fiery blazes pulsed out of my back and began to shoot flames.  I've always enjoyed that feature.
Jeff began to slice up unknowns.
Sally also began to slice and Ben had his majora mask causing choas.
EJ began to run through each of the unknowns with full speed and began to steal kidneys.
Masky and Hoodie had crowbars hitting unknowns.
Toby had an axe swiping down unknowns.
Lazari turned into demon form and started killing off unknowns.

We all took care of them, but the Golden Unknown kept on spawning more unknowns.

I kept on shooting fire balls at the Unknowns, but in a second I turned around to see an Unknown with a knife millimeters away from me.
A girl jumped in front of me and took in the knife.
I gasped "Jane?!"
Jane coughed up blood and kicked away the Unknown leaving him in particles.

"Damn wound."said Jane brushing away her blood spot. She turned around to me as I was on the verge of tears.
Jane scoffed "Don't worry I'm a quick healer, but Slendy told me to tell you to come over to him, he has to ask you something, and be careful!"

Jane ran past me and fought off an unknown that was about to reach me.
"Hurry!"yelled Jane.

I nodded blinking away tears as I fought my way through the battle. I saw Slenderman fighting away Unknowns with his tentacles.
"Slendy."I said between breaths, "Jane told me you needed me."
"Yes," He said "You are the only one who can stop your father...So I need you to get up there and save the world."
I literally thought he was crazy.

"Come on Felicity we are counting on you!"

I gulped and nodded, "O-okay."

I ran passed the Creepypastas and dashed through the staircase leading to the golden unknown.

As I ran, I glanced at the creepypastas fighting fiercely at the unknowns with determined looks on each warrior face.

I looked infront of me and saw three unknowns.
A blue, green, and yellow. I felt the red pulse in my eye redden.

"Get out of my way basterd."I said harshly.

"If you want to proceed to your father we want to talk to you."said the blue unknown smoothly.

"Talk?"I said,"I don't have any time to talk, now get out of my way."I felt red flames come slowly and blew the flames out.

The yellow unknown placed his hand out and a yellow field blocked the flames.
I watched them carefully incase they had something planned.

"Listen Felicity,"said the Yellow unknown, "We've been researching the eyes of the golden unknown and we figured....."
The blue unknown took out a purple amulet. It shined brightly.
"Wait a minute,"I said"That was the pendent that the golden unknown used at me when Jeff and I were at the woods!"

The yellow unknown nodded,"We need you to take this amulet and use it on the your father so he'll disappear before he summons the god."

I nodded as I took the amulet, "Ok thanks, wish me luck."
They all waved to me as I ran up the stone staircase leading to my father. Wonder why they were so nice to me?

I glanced above me to see the sky turned a slight red color. I picked up the pace running past moss and stone hallways.
I took a look at the creepypastas still fighting, they almost took all the unknowns out but more kept coming.

Not noticing, I arrived at the stop of the staircase. I stood behind a wall seeing my dad standing there with his hands out speaking a foreign language while
a red transparent circle around him.

I clenched the amulet in my hand,
"Here we go."

enjoy!