5; weird life styles amirite?

enjoy!
--

I heard two voices. A calm, gentle one and a raspy, hard one. Their voices were rather unique, but I didn't recall knowing them.

I moaned as I touched my head and opened my eyes. I could feel my head ceased it's pulsing, though it still slightly stung.

A white masked man was suddenly in my vision.

I screamed as I jumped off the bed and stood across from him.
I also saw a man with bleached, white skin and a cut mouth forming into a smile, holding a knife. He was abnormally scary, making me shiver.

"Please calm yourself Felicity."said the Masked Man.

"Calm myself!?"I screamed, "How can I calm myself after seeing a man in a mask and a creepy dude!?"

"Eh she's got a point."said that bleached man grinning hideously.

I balled my fist hard enough to hurt, "You guys better tell me where I am!"
"Jeez woman calm your shit down."said the bleached man.

"A-anyways my name is Masky, and over there is Jeff, nice to meet you Felicity!"

"Thanks for the friendly interduction."I muttered sarcastically, "But how did you know my-"

Then, the door opened and there stood a little girl. Her appearance was rather fitting. She had hazel, brown hair with a pink dress and bruises on her legs, while clutching a teddy bear. Her face was grazed with blood though, and those bright green eyes were dull with wrongdoing.

"Oh finally, the guest is awake!"exclaimed the girl as she walked over to me.
I walked slightly backwards, trying to avoid any talking.
"I'm Sally."She said, placing her hand out.
"Felicity.."I said as I awkwardly shook her hand.

"Pretty name."

"Um - thanks."

"These people aren't that bad." I thought but then shaked my head. "What am I thinking..! I need to get out of here."

"Alright, enough with the sweet moments."said Jeff  "We need to tell the boss that she's awake."

I jolted my head towards his way.
"Boss?"I said "Can I see him to?"

"Might not."said Masky, "He looks..... rather different than the rest of us."

"Woah there's more of you?"I said, but then shaking my head."Never-mind that, I want to go. I need an explanation."

Jeff, Sally, and Masky looked at each other.
"Oh well."said Masky, "Come if you want, we're not stopping you."

I smiled as I followed them out. The place was huge like a Victorian-style mansion. There were rooms everywhere, like 3 living rooms, and thousands of dark windows. There were so many elegant swirled walls that were blue and yellow. The house looked run down, but still in great shape.

"How do you guys know your way around this place?" I said, in slight awe.
"We lived here for a long time."said Jeff, obviously annoyed by my presence. I rolled my eyes.

Finally, what seemed to be forever, we got to a huge office with bookshelves stacking to the roof and lots of pictures of a faceless man in a suite with creepy people. It looked like a work office.

"Hey Slendy!"yelled Jeff, "The girls' awake and she's standing outside your office.."

Jeff,  Masky, and Sally ran off, leaving me alone standing outside the office. I gulped and said
"Um.....hello? you needed me?"