Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Walking back into the woods from the other side where they first entered we continue on our way.

After traveling for sometime he says, "So, your name is Gabrielle? Do you have a last name?"

I just stared at him curious and nodded a simple 'yes'.

"Well, can you tell me it?" He asked.

"No, because I don't know you. You could be some sort of stalker." I said looking at him funny and then turned away from him even though my insides were screaming yes to answering him.

As I was thinking to myself I thought wow he has the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen and then I smiled inside my mind. You're such a horndog I can see where you're thoughts are going.

"True, but I'm not and you probably told it to that leech!" He said spitefully.

"Don't talk about Ethan that way!" I shouted as I whirled around and glared at him with anger/rage in my eyes.

"You look cute when you're angry." He replied smiling. "Oh and my name is Damien. Okay, guys lets go home."

A couple minutes later Damien talks again.

"I didn't bring my car. So I'll have to carry you."

He said looking at me.

"Whatever." I replied shrugging. Not really caring cause either way I won't have to walk cause I mean I am one lazy mofo.

Damien went by me and then picks me up into his arms and started to run.

I sighed and decided to say, "My nickname is Gabby. I don't really like Gabrielle my mom calls me that when I'm in trouble. So call me Gabby."

"Okay...Gabby." Damien said grinning.

A few more minutes go by of me just watching the scenery and I felt myself starting to get tired and it's getting hard to stay awake.

When Damien's body is so warm and then the wind that brings a slight breeze that feels so nice. So I decided just to give into the temptation and sleep. I curled my body as much as I could into Damien as I started to drift off.

In my mind: 'I'm glad he's holding me, because it feels nice and it's good that he can't read my mind like Ethan could because otherwise he would know that I think he's really hot and I want to kiss his perfectly shaped lips because they look so soft, warm and inviting. I could feel myself blushing slightly. I shouldn't be thinking this but I can't help it. And he stole me away from Ethan, but I still feel safe... well actually I feel safer then I have in a long time. Maybe, Damien will help me get home?'

Was my last thought as I yawned and passed out completely.

___________________________________________

Comment? Fan? Vote? Recommend?

Tell me what you think! :)

xoxoxoBecca97