Chapter 6

here you go next chapter :)))

___________________________________

Chapter 6:

Keeping my eyes on Gabby I saw her blush as she slept.

I wonder what she was thinking about she looks so cute when she sleeps like a little angel all relaxed and carefree.

I love the way her body feels when it's next to mine and how she cuddled right into me sending tingles and electrical shocks throughout my entire body.

I can't let her go. I won't.

She's mine. My mate. Human or not she will be mine. I thought as I growled lowly and moved her more into my chest.

Looking down at her I smiled and brushed her hair out of her face as we reached the pack house.

~

When I woke up I was in a strange bed.

Where am I? Am I being held against my will? Will they hurt me or release me? I thought they said they didn't want to hurt a human? I thought as I glanced around slightly panicked.

Sliding over to the edge of the bed I climbed off quickly.

Walking over to the window I stopped and pushed back the black out curtains and looked out to see where I was. But it was far too dark so to see anything that could be helpful. All could tell is that I am in a room a couple stories up. My guess is this place is a three story house...

Dropping the curtain I turned and walked over to the door and open it. Hearing the normal click as it popped straight open.

What? Maybe I'm not a prisoner..?

Walking down the hallway I turned right and immediately located the stairs. Rushing over I looked over the edge and gasped as I looked down. One...two...three...four. A four story house? Just how many people live here? Or what is this place?

Hearing some voices I paused and stayed hidden behind the corner of the wall so no one could see me. I could feel my heart start to beat faster.

Placing a hand on my chest I took a deep breath, calm girl. Nothing bad has happened so far stop freaking out.

"Damien" I heard a boy call out.

"Damien" Called another one.

"Tell us stories please!!" Another voice chimed in.

Getting curious I peaked around the corner and see about 5 teenage boys surrounding him with big smiles on their faces.

"Yeah, tell us some stories, Damien!" The voice of the first boy said. Looking up at him with a toothy grin.

Looking at Damien I watched him chuckle,

"Not tonight boys now go outside and play in the pool, or something, or go help your mom's in the kitchen." he said amused.

As soon as he mentioned helping their moms they were all of a sudden gone.
They all ran straight out the door as fast as they could without looking back. Damien smiled and shook his head chuckling and said softly,

"Boys will be boys."

I watched as he turned toward the hallway I was in and walk towards me.

"You know you don't have to hide? You live here now, too." Damien said slightly amused.

"What?!" I replied back shocked and then recovered by saying. "Sense when DO I live here?! I NEVER agree to THIS!"

Damien just looked at me and leaned against the wall.

"Well, actually you kind of DID by coming with me." He says smiling.

"The least you can do is ask a girl!" I huffed.

"Fine, Gabriella. Will you move into this grand ole house?" He replied.

"No." I told him looking directly into his eyes.

"Good. The room you were in before is yours. Now, Come on and get something to eat. And no, that's not a request it's an Order." He said in a very commanding voice. A voice of power. One that made me quiver inside.

Wowza!

"What! I don't belong to you! And if you think I, by some delirious and mislead communication DO believe I belong to you. Then you have another thing coming Asshole." I replied back to him angrily.

And in Damien's thoughts *Oooo, she's got fire!*

"Fine then at least just get something to eat?" Damien asked.

"Okay." I said giving in not because I wanted to but because I was hungry.

We both walked into the kitchen and I saw and heard some of the people start whispering.

'Wow! She's so Pretty!!!'

'Now isn't she adorable!'

"Everyone this is Gabby." Damien says smiling and as he looked at me adoringly.

"Awe!!!....Damien's found his mate! Damien's Found his MATE!!!" They were all whispering, well if you could even call it that. I mean I can her you....

Looking at them all confused I glanced up and Damien as he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I'll explain it to you later, okay?"

Looking at him I raised an eyebrow as I replied, "Okay...."

________________________________________

Comment? Fan? Vote? Recommend?

Tell me what you think! :)

xoxoxoBecca97