Chapter 10

So I finally found the time to upload my story yay! ^_^ I hope you guys are happy. :) I actually finished the whole story so now all I have to do is upload. :D

----

Chapter 10:

When we got downstairs everyone was already ready to go and heading for the door.

Damien and I held hands and walked out the door but not before Damien have me a gun and knife. Taking them I tucked the gun into the pants I had slipped on and then strapped the knife on to my side.

As we got outside vampires were coming out of the trees surrounding the house.

The only thing you could hear was growling and hissing from both sides.

Nobody made the first move, until a vampire hissed and tackled one of our wolves.

Then all at once the wolves attacked the vampires taking them down.

It was a blood bath.

All you could hear was growling, hissing, gunfire and flesh tearing apart and in the air you could smell burning flesh from the bodies.

We all fought hard and it looked like the werewolves were winning.

I was about to kill the vampire in front of all of a sudden I got a flash back of something in my past. But it was only glimpses.

It was of my family... they were in a fight just like this one here today. Then all of a sudden I received an insight of the future. I was with Damien and there were two little wolfs with us but what confuses me is that my whole family is there...my mother, brothers and father.

As the insight ended I grabbed my head and fell to my knees thinking about what just happened. But then quickly recovered when I noticed there was still a vampire coming at me.

I killed him as fast as I could and looked around for Damien.

When I see him, I notice he is in the middle of taking down a vampire, when three more big bulky looking ones started to advance on him. Before I even thought it through completely I was already by his side.

Damien turned slightly when he saw me guarding his back and growled when he saw the advancing vampires and stepped in front of me. The three vampires stopped and the one that looked like the leader of the group stepped forward.

____________________________________________________

Comment? Fan? Vote? Recommend?
Tell me what you think!

xoxoxoBecca97