Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

*After the ceremony and the reception, at the house*

We went upstairs and opened our bedroom door all the while in the process of kissing.

Damien kicked the door shut and we started to strip not wasting a minute. Soon we were both naked and on the bed.

He kissed me again and said he 'loved me' and I told him that I loved him too and being this close to him is driving me mad with the need to mate fully with him.

As he leaned more on me I got hotter and more heated he started to kiss down my neck and on to my breasts and started sucking on them.

I know he was teasing me. I could feel his cock by my entrance and if possible it made me even hotter and I said breathlessly,

"Damien, love...please..."

And he lifted his head up and smirked and said, "What love? What do you want?"

I thrusted myself up toward him but he moved back when I did it. "Damien please..."

"Please what?" He teased.

"Please...mate with me...have sex with me...please...I want..." I didn't even finish before I felt him thrust himself into me.

I whimpered slightly.

It hurt as he entered me because he was so big. Damien leaned down and whispered in my ear,

"Sh...it's okay baby, the pain will go away soon. I promise."

And like he said it did.

Then he started moving around and soon we were moving in sync going harder and faster meeting each other every thrust. More and more passionately.

As we were about to reach our climax he licked me neck and bit me. Marking me as his forever.

I moaned and we both cam.

He fell on top of me, but I didn't mind. I loved it. We were both exhausted and Damien just fell asleep on me and I drifted off a second later into the most peaceful sleep I've had in a long time.

Sharing it with my mate as we were both fully mated.

It was perfect.

___________________________________

:)))

So the next chapter is gonna have the SEX SCENE in it! So if you dont like them then this is a WARNING! :D

also this is the first sex scene i have EVER written.. so tell me how you like it.? :D

Comment? Vote? Fan? Watever it is you do.. ;D

xoxoxBecca <3