Chapter 9

Hey LOOK its a new chapter!!!!! xD

Sorry it took so long!!

Hope you like it! and here you go!!

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9:

Gabby P.O.V.

I still can't believe I told him I'm a hybrid and when Damien said that stuff.

I blushed so much my face felt like it was on fire!! AHH...I kind of HATE how he has this effect on me!! But at the same time I LOVE it!

But I just hope he doesn't ask me too many questions about me being a hybrid, for his own good....Don't need an angry/pissed out mate on my hands.

Damien's P.O.V.

I could tell she was thinking hard because her eyebrows scrunched up into a frown a little and she looked to be concentrating very hard on something.

But I'm not going to push it. Because if she wants to tell me then she can otherwise I'm not going force her to do anything she doesn't want to I love her already, and I don't plan on losing her any time soon.

Gabby P.O.V.

I can tell he's staring at me because my face feels like someone burning a hole through your skin.

Cause you know the feeling of being watched? His gaze feels so intense but yet it feels nice. If you know what I mean...(the gaze of a mate.)

I looked over at him....and had to smirk a little as he was smiling and staring at me like a love sick puppy... haha get it puppy and he's a wolf... yeah...bad joke.

I turned toward him more angling my body to face him and then say to him,

"Why are you staring at me? I'm not that pretty..."

He frowned at me and replied, "Gabby, You are very pretty no scratch that you are BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, SEXY, HOT, ADORABLE and much much more! Anyone who says otherwise has got to be blind or something! And I'm staring at you because I'm in...."

But before he could finish what he was saying the alarms on the property go off...saying we are under attack. My eyes widened slightly as I felt a powerful presence...the presence of my father.

Damien instantly went into Alpha mood.

"Stay here. And don't leave the house."

"NO! I'm going with you! And you can't stop me!" I shouted at him.

"Yes, I can. I am the alpha..." He said narrowing his eyes at me.

"I don't Fucking care that you are the Alpha! YOU ARE MY MATE! AND WHERE EVER YOU GO I GO! If you don't like it then OH FUCKING WELL! BECAUSE I'M NOT JUST GOING TO SIT HERE, WHILE YOU ARE OUT THERE!" I shouted and then look down..."And NOT being able to know what's happening or if something happens to you..."

Damien put his finger under my chin and lifted up my face to look at him as a couple tears run down my face.

"Please, don't cry Gabby. I can't take it. Especially knowing that I'm the one that made you cry in the first place..." He said sadly and then he kissed me.

When we pull apart he chuckled... "You know... the people were right when they said that hybrids are WAY more protective of their mates."

"Ha ha yea..." I say blushing and rubbing the back of my neck slightly.

"Alright, lover boy. Let's go kick some ass!" I said jumping up and doing a fist punch into the air.

Damien chuckled then said, "You don't have to say that twice."

Then we walked out of the door holding hands.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, it's short. I couldn't really think of what to type so i just made it up on the way... So if it's BAD I'M SO SORRY!! :)

And thanks to SO MUCH for reading my story. And if you like this one you should check out some of my other stories... Recommend them please!! xD

xoxoxoxBecca97 <3