Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

"Why where you protecting that vampire?" He said with venom in his voice.

"Well...because that vampire? Who is Ethan? Is while...Um...kind of...my brother and I don't want him to get hurt because of me." I replied to him truthfully.

"Wait! THAT VAMPIRE ETHAN IS YOUR BROTHER!?!?" He shouted out shocked.

"Ugh...yeah." I replied looking down. "I haven't seen him in two years now though."

"Why?" He questioned curious.

"Well...when I went away to boarding school two years ago that's when he disappeared. No one knew where he was? Nobody seen him...It's like he just up and vanished. So when I saw him and I realized he was my brother. I was just so happy to see him." I told him looking up at him.

"Oh, anything else I should know about?" He asked curious.

"Umm...my father is the Leader of the Legion?" I replied venomously." And I have another older brother but I don't know where he his either. He disappeared on my 15th birthday...He was 18 at the time."

"Okay. Wow that's just wow. So your father's the Leader of the Legion and you still have a missing brother?" He questioned.

"Yep my father wants to and has done experiments on us and stuff. Because we were all different." I said trusting him with a secret that I never told anybody. I mean not even my roommate/best friend on Campus even knew about this.

Damien frowned and asked, "Different how?"

"Well, as you know Ethan is a vampire, he was born that way. But what my older brother is I do not know yet. Since I haven't seen him in years and I'm a hybrid, half vampire, half werewolf." I told him.

He is the first one I've ever told that too because it makes this whole thing more real when all I have wanted to do was forget it. Because I was different in a way an abomination.

Damien P.O.V.

When she told me she was a hybrid.

I was shocked. I mean a hybrid? All I know about them is that they're very strong, powerful, and very possessive of their mates.

But what got me the most is that I if her father is the leader of the Legion then I know he is a vampire so I am guessing her mother must be a werewolf?

Hmm...I'll have to do some research on it.

"A hybrid?" I say and she nods her head.

"In all my years I've only heard some stories about hybrid's and now I can't believe I'm talking, dating, and the mate of one. And not to mention she drop dead gorgeous!" I said and as I said that last part she blushed hardcore it was adorable.

God, I love her blush!

__________________________

Comment? Fan? Vote? Recommend?

Tell me what you think?! :)

And sorry for the chapter being so short!

xoxoxoBecca97