Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

Looking at his face I immediately recognized him...

My father. He looks at me and smiles.

Then turned to Damien and said, "Alpha Damien. Why don't we call this off, Huh? We've both lost lots of people. Besides I'm only here for my daughter and then we will leave peacefully."

Damien growled and placed me more behind his wolf form and I replied to my father,

"Well, I'm not going anywhere with you. I'm staying with my mate." I all but growled out at him.

My father took a step back as I said that.

"Your mate?"

"Yeah, my mate..." I said and petted Damien. He relaxed slightly but was still on high guard.

"Damien." I said staring my father straight on in the eyes.

"Your mates with Damien?" He says again.

"Yeah, didn't you hear me the first time." I say getting slightly aggravated.

Watching my face for any signs of lying I heard my father sigh.

"Well, now I know you won't leave with me because of him. But just to let you know I just wanted to apologize for what I did to you kids, even though I know it's not enough...and I don't want to be the bad guy anymore and I love you all." My father said.

I frowned a bit when he said that and I said, "My brothers are here too?"

"Yes, Ethan, Kolton. Why don't you come greet your sister properly, especially you Kolton she hasn't seen you in years, since you left."

As he finished saying that Ethan and Kolton stepped forward.

I gasped and ran to them. I was hugging them both when I heard Damien growl at them and knock me back out of their arms and put me behind him again.

But I just laughed at this and said.

"Hmm...protective mate much.?"

A lot of people laughed as we heard Damien make a grunt noise.

We all were glad the fight was finally over.

Taking care of all the deceased, we tried to identify who we could and then set them together to give them a proper burial after we all cleaned up.

*One month later*

Today is Damien and I's wedding day.

After the fight that occurred we buried the dead and created a peace treaty with the vampires. To live in peace with one another with not wars, which pleased everyone in the pack and coven.

Plus, I finally shifted. Which was a little weird but then again also very cool. But I can't go anywhere without guards. Thanks to both Damien and my father, so I now have a vampire and a werewolf as my right hand body guards. They're pretty cool and I am glad we could all be friends. It's nice to have friends to chat with about everything.

But anyways back to the wedding.

After I woke up I hurried up and hopped into the shower to wash up and then I finished I jumped out of the shower and dried off.

Heading out into my bedroom and walked over to my wedding dress. I straightened everything out and grabbed my shoes from the closet and set everything out. Putting on my bra and underwear I walked to my dresser and applied lotion to my body then went and sat on the bed.

I sat on a bed my bedroom as I waited for the girls to come and help with everything. There is maybe an hour before I am getting married to my mate who I am madly in love with. (Which is normal for all mates.) But I am so nervous and excited!

Plus, tonight is going to be the first time we are going to make love and complete the mating bond, and honestly I can't wait.

__________________

Comment? Vote? Fan? Recommend?

Tell me what you think?! :)

xoxoxoBecca97