Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

Hearing a knock at the door it opened to reveal a few friends that I made in the pack.

Giggling they rushed into the room and shut the door.

Sitting me in a chair tow of the girls started my make-up and hair, after they finished I walked to the bed then started to put everything on.

Glancing at the mirror I drew in a gasp.

I looked beautiful.

My dress is all white with some diamonds by the breasts and some purple lace on the sides and towards the bottom and the sleeves hang off of my shoulders.

When they finished I still had ten minutes before I walked down the aisle.

Giving me a moment alone the girls went downstairs.

Walking over to the bed I put on my shoes just as someone knocked on the door, answering it, I saw that it was my mom and dad...yeah after the incident they kind of got back together. Which has made my mom a lot happier which is good.

My mom hugged me and then I hooked my arm with my dads' and walked down the stairs. As we walked my dad said that I looked beautiful.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs we waited for about three minutes and then the music started playing.

Walking down the aisle on my fathers arm I smiled. When we reached Damien my father handed me off to Damien and then sat down and the ceremony started.

__________________

Comment? Vote? Fan? Recommend?

Tell me what you think guys! :)

xoxoxoBecca97