Chapter 25

Dear Brother,

I apologize again for what happened at the theatre. I had never thought it would happen there. I admit it was partly my fault for not having informed Aubrey. Who would have thought it would happen there and happen so rapidly too. Thankfully Ava got her to the Seven’s retreat in time. Who knows what would have happened if she had gotten hurt.

But I’m beginning to question whether leaving Aubrey with the seven is such a good idea. Don’t get me wrong, Aubrey having friends is great, but seeing as they are  her only ones, they now see a way using her to tease me. Gosh you should have seen the horrid prank Harper pulled. Then that trickster Sonya, sent the recording to me. I nearly punched a hole in the wall, I was that convinced that Aubrey was pregnant. It’s the worst feeling when you think your singer is with someone else, let alone with someone’s child.

I was already half way there when the recording finished and I realized it wasn’t for real. Still I continued on, knowing I wasn’t going to get any sleep having her scent freshly in my mind. Gah that girl is a true temptress. So cutting to the chase I got there to find her heat was already over. It had been like six hours maybe? And she was out like a light without a care in the world.

I do feel sorry that we missed the second half of the show. I bet it will be spread across the papers before this letter even makes it to you. Pity Ma and dad didn’t get to spend much time with us. I worry though, Ma might disapprove of her, though she didn’t show any signs of it in the few seconds they conversed. As annoying as it is for me, she really liked you when you first came up to her. But I couldn’t sense anything afterwards. However I think Liora has a real thing for you, but I also get the feeling she doesn’t like Aubrey much. I doubt she’d go as far as Effie, you remember, Almond’s singer. Speaking of which, Genevieve mentioned that that trout was back. 

Oh I hope for both our sakes that Genevieve won’t rant off about having her great great grandchildren. After that little prank I don’t think I can handle another one of her family bloodline speech. Isn’t pop and mum and us good enough for her? Obviously not.

I must really go see how nanna and pop are doing in the hospital. Have you visited them recently? I hear it isn’t good.

Anyway I feel even though I have been with Aubrey for over a month there are still tons of things we don’t know about each other. I think I’ll take a leaf out of nanna and pop’s book and just spend time just talking to her. Our little couch time isn’t cutting it. You remember how they used to go on their swims together. I think this way it is more open, there are so many things I want to know. I’m trying, I really am, sometimes I feel like I’m not making enough progress and a lot of times I think I’m just making a bigger gap between us. If only she could hear my heart…she’s making those wonderful biscuits again.

Yours,

Sebastian

--

Ok just another one of Seb's letters. Sorry its more of a filler chapter

Anyway down to business. I didn't get much of a response from the last chapter about things they can ask each other on their little love stroll. (thanks princetonsmuffin for suggesting something, I almost forgot about it) anyway anyone can ask to find out anything about the story or other random thing that comes to their head.

I read EVERY comment.