Etihw (The past)

WARNING: CONTAIN SPOILERS!!! AND YURI (GIRL X GIRL) TO!!

The god was clearly upset.
Why? You see, the god was losing here underling one by one. The only left is Sherbet, Rigatona, Ciel, Wodahs and Alela Grora. Since they all like family to her.
You are now standing in front of the castle. With your beautiful soft (H/L) (H/C) hair, sparkling (E/C) eyes and pure white feather wings made you really stands up among the other angels. You wore a (F/C) dress that Ethiw, the god gave you as a birthday present last year.
You opened the door and walk in the castle. As soon as your foot steps in. The angels come with their weapons, ready for the battle. But when they saw it was just you, they lowered their weapons and greeting you. You asked them where's the god. They bring you to Etihw's room and leave you alone. You knock the door.
"Come in"
You opened the door to see Etihw standing beside the window. Seeing it was just you, she relaxed herself a little.
"What are you doing Etihw?"
She didn't reply you question. Instead she looked up to see the big bright moon.
Then she began to speak.
"The moon's sure so bright."
You smiled and add.
"Indeed it is."
You both watching the moon silently. Until you heard a loud bang from outside. You both looked at each other and ran out of the room.
You both stop running. In front of the castle, you saw the group of demon standing.
'The one in black suit must be the king himself.' You thought.
"........Aren't you glad to see me?" The devil smirked.
"........(Y/N). Run away. Now."
"N...no! I won't leave you Etihw! We'll fight together!"
Being stubborn as you are. You couldn't let you beloved fight all alone. You'd rather die instead. And so, you shouted back at the devil. Or lord Kcalb to the other demons.
"I...we'll fight until the end no matter what!"
Lord Kcalb surprised by your strong willing to die for Etihw. But then smirked wider after that.
".............Very well. Then let's begin!"
He charged towards Etihw. She dodged the attack and cast the spell to him. And you started to use your weapon as well.
Now, the wars started again. Currently, Lord Kcalb side is Yosaflame, Lost, Cranber, Ater and Arbus. And lady Etiwh side is Sherbet, Ciel, Rigatona, Wodahs and Alela Grora. You however, not the angel from their world. You just can't leave Etihw in this situation now.
The wars continue to go on and on. Suddenly, the devil cast the spell to the god when she's busy with her wounds.
"Etihw!! Watch out!!"
You run in front of Ethiw to use yourself as a shield. The spell strike right to you instead. Luckily, you didn't die. But had a bad injured at your stomach. You cough out your own blood and fainted.
".....(Y/N)......(Y/N)!!!"
Tears streaming down to Etihw face. She hold you in her arms and look at you with the teary eyes. Then she look up to the sky.
"(Y/N).....even if you don't hear me. I'll say it to you one last time before you back to your world."
She hold you face closen.
"Even if you can't remember me, even if I die, I will love you always and forever love you."
Then she kisses you and sent you back to your world.

~ After the war ~

"Eti!! Where is my chocolate cake!?"
"Ehhhh I have no clueeee"
"!!! YOU...! ARGGGG"
"My bad~ I got hungry a little, so......."
"Stupid ETI!!!"
With that, he ran away. Leaving the now smirking god behind.
"My my~ such a tease~"
After the war, they rebuild the world and lived in harmony. But the god somehow feel empty. She had loss someone that can't bring back.
You're not die. But when you got to your world and woke up. You can't remember a thing. You can't even remember your name. That spell is the spell that caused you to forgot all of your memory. Your god said to Etihw that they will find the way to regain your memory back. But until now, no sign of any good news.
Etihw began to spacing out and suddenly Wodahs came.
"Lady Ethiw, someone wish to see you"
"Let them in"
With that he walk to the door and open it. Etihw gasp in shock at who is standing there.
"(Y/N)!!!"
"Etihw!!!"
Etihw run any hugged you tightly, you hugged her as well.
"(Y/N)! I'm so glad to see you! But.....aren't you..."
"Hee Hee~ Well, about that.....(lord/lady) (your god name) help me regain my memory back."
You began to tell the story to Etihw.

*Flashback*

Your god was trying to use the various spell to find the spell that help bring your memory back. (She/He) sigh and turn attention to talk to you.
"(Y/N)....."
"Eh? If is that my name then, what is it?"
"You...didn't remember a thing, did you?"
"Nope! And actually, I want to ask you something."
"Go ahead."
"What is that book in the shelf? The one with the gold cover."
(Your god name) turn (his/her) head to the bookshelf. (He/she) pick it up and read the title.

Recovery spells
By Alice (or ME!!)

"THAT'S IT!! I FOUND IT!!"
"HIEEEE!! Y-You scare me!!"

*End of flashback*

".......And that how it is." You sweat dropped.
"(He/she) sure keep some useful stuff, huh."
"Ahaha. I guess so."
You stared at Etihw eyes and she stared at your eyes.
".....(Y/N)....."
She hugged you again.
"......Please don't leave me, again."
You smiled softly and replied.
"Don't worry, I won't. Because......."
You kisses her on the lips. Her eyes widened but then started to kiss back. You two broke apart and you said it again.
"I won't because........my love is here~"