Wodahs (The best present)

Request from @pancakeloves101
E N J O Y~
__________

"Hmm, hmm~♪"
You humbling quietly while watering the flowers in the garden. Today is the end of the year, and you decided to spend your time with your boyfriend who you loved so much.
Speaking of the head angel, there he is. Walking toward you with his usual expression.
"(Y/N), don't forget to prepare tonight's party."
"Hehe. Don't worry, I won't forget."
When you turn back to your work, he sneakily kissed your cheek and turned away with his smirk. You turn your head to face him but he's gone.
"That guy...." you blushed a little.
__________

Your chores in the afternoon are cleaning and cooking. Being an only maid in this castle is sure hard, but you get used to it anyway. You used your magic to cleaning the hallway while you head to the kitchen to cooking for tonight's new year party.
But unfortunately, you bump into him again.
"I'm sorry Wodahs! I didn't mean to."
".....What if you make me fall and broke my heart?"
"Uwah!? I'm not that-"
You stunned by his word and realize what is the real meaning. You smiled and kiss him on the cheek.
"I would never do that! Because we love each other, yes?"
You walk away. And this time, he blushed a little.
__________

Your jobs finally over. Now you get to hang out alone with Wodahs. Just before you could exit the door, someone call out your name.
"(Y/N), come here for a moment."
"Hmm? Oh Wodahs! I was about to find you so we can-"
"Follow me."
With that, he exit the door. You are confused about it but following him anyway.
You keep running until you reach the garden behind the castle. Wodahs stop walking and turn to you.
"Close your eyes."
You obey him immediately.
"Now open it."
You open your eyes and gasp in shock, a lot of fireflies flying around the area.
"So beautiful!"
Wodahs smiles at your reaction and give a little box to you.
"Here's your present, happy new year (Y/N)."
How can you forgot about his present? You hugged him and apologize to him.
"Thank you!! And I'm sorry that I forgot to buy a present for you."
He hugged you back and whisper to you softly.
"It's okay (Y/N), you're the most beautiful and precious present that I could ask for."
You blushed and he kissed you softly on the lips.
__________

[Extend ending]
"Why don't you do that with me too Kcalb?" Etihw suddenly hugs Kcalb and attempt to kiss him.
"S-Stop it Eti!!"
"Aww, don't be shy~"
You two noticed them and you quickly used you camera and snap the pictures of them.
This is the best party after all~