Killisaki (Lucky)

Request from KawaiiNekotan
Enjoy!
__________

Killisaki is known as an unlucky boy in his castle.

One day he decided to took a walk in the forest. To cleared off his mind. But he accidentally ran into the giant spider that was sleeping, and he interrupted it. So it furiously tried to had him for its meal. (Name) who happened to passed that area used her skills to finished the spider off. They became friends after that incident.

Every time (Name) would came to visit him and told him the stories of her adventures. He would sometimes think about her and her beautiful features, and he can't take his mind out off it. Then he realized he had a crush on her. But he isn't planning to confess it, well, maybe not now.

Then one day (Name) asked him if he want to come to her birthday party. Of course he won't deny the chance to hang out with her, so he say yes. (Name) was so happy that she had kissed him on the cheek then run off to devil knows where.

When he arrived at (Name)'s birthday, he found out that she was actually a very rich girl who hasn't had any friends at all except him. She goes on adventure just because that's the only way to cure her loneliness. She says that and holds his hand while blushing.

Maybe he's a lucky boy after all.

_________

Sorry if it's too short. I can't risk him being too O.C. lol