Hanten (Girlfriend)

Request from @Lucifur02
Enjoy!
__________

You though Hanten was dating with Kurotsuno. And that make your heart shattered in pieces every day. But you still put on your smile and act like nothing happened. You always told yourself to moved on but failed. It was just.....
Pock.
"Ow!"
"(Y/N), if you daydreaming again in my class next time, I'll rip off your limb."
"I-I'm sorry Mr.Gyakuten."
You blushed in embarrassment and paying attention to the class.
__________

"(Y/N)~ Let's go to the bar with us!"
You looked up to Met, the hyperactive DJ. Who just invited you to go to the bar with Kurotsuno and Hanten. You blushed a bit thinking about Hanten.
"O-Okay."
You followed Met to meet up with them.
You weren't too sure if you wanted to go with them. The bar is for an adult, right? But then you'd miss a chance to talk to Hanten. She was your crush after all.
'M-Maybe I should just go home and do my homework....but then again, I want to hang out with Hanten too. O-Or maybe I'll ask her to hang out with me instead! ....No, I didn't have the guts to do it.' You continue to deeply in thought about it that you didn't noticed you're already with the girls.
"(Y/N)?"
You quickly snap out of your thoughts. It was Hanten who calling you.
"Y-Yes?"
"Nothing~ Didn't think you'd come with us."
You smiled awkwardly.
"I just wanted to hang out, that's all."
She then smirked and hugged you from behind.
"Or you wanted to hang out with me~?"
You blushed by her words. And quickly respond to her.
"I-I told you just wanted to hang out with you guys!"
She chuckled and let go of you.
"Would you two just go get a room? It's disgusting to heard you flirting with each other."
"D-Don't interrupted them Kurotsuno!"
__________

"I'll have my beer."
"What about you, miss Kurotsuno?"
"I'll just have a coffee."
"T-Then I'll have (your fav. drink)."
You sat nervously besides Hanten. This is your first time entering the bar with your crush.
How awkward.
Hanten who noticed you are all quite suddenly holds your hand. You blushed and look at her.
"You look pretty lonely there, wanna talk?"
Your eyes lit up in joyful, but you suddenly remembered that she was dating with Kurotsuno. You're all gloomy again.
"It's alright, I just...well...oh! Look at the time! I gotta go. See you later guys."
You're about to leave but Hunten grab your wrist.
"Let me walk you home."
__________

There was a silence along the way and you kind off feel uncomfortable. So you decided to ask her the question that has been bugging you for months.
"(Y/N)" "Hanten" You both speak at the same time.
"You go first." Hanten said.
"Okay, well...." You take a deep breath. "Are you and Kurotsuno dating each other!?"
...................
"Pfft, he...Hahaha! Me? With Kurotsuno? Nah, I'd rather have you as my girlfriend."
You blushed.
"W-What is it you wanted to tell me?"
Hanten then lift your chin up gently causing you to blushing more. And whispers....
"I love you (Y/N)."
The she kisses you softly on the lips.