Maekami (Love without words)

Request from @PancII-aru
Enjoy!
__________

It's always so difficult when you tried to communicate with people, because you're mute. So you have to take a bunch of papers and a pen whenever you're out to write it down what's on your mind.
But there's one person who understand you even if you didn't write it down. That person is Maekami, he's one of your few friends. And you have to admit that he's quite cute even if he never show his face.
Now you're enter the bar you usually come to talk to your favorite person.
"Hello, (Y/N). Nice to see you. How was your day?"
You sit at the counter quietly as you send your bright smile to Maekami.
"Here, your favorite drink."
You drink it half of the glass, it's nice to have some (fav. drink) after work.
"Now try to speak something." He said.
You raised your eyebrows but do what he says.
".....Like this?......!!"
You cover your mouth it shock. How could this be? You were mute for years and now you suddenly can talk?
"....How?"
"Well, looks like my masterpiece works."
You turned around and saw a pitch black witch grinning.
"I work hard for that, y'know? That bartender guy suddenly ask me to do it when he knew you're my friend."
You look at Maekami who is now got embarassed by Chlomaki. She smiled as she remembered the time when he ask he to make this potion.

*flashback*
"Welcome miss, what would you like to drink?"
"I'll have some milk."
Maekami prepare milk for Chlomaki then serves her.
"Man, I like this place. Wonder if (Y/N) comes by here often."
"You know (Y/N)?"
"Yeah, she my friend. You know her too?"
"Well, she usually comes by here."
Chlomaki grinned and drink her milk.
"Maybe she's in love with ya."
Maekami blushed by her words.
"If only she could talk, it'll be wonderful. Know what? She used to had a very cutie voice."
There was a silence after that, and Maekami started to think about (Y/N)'s problem. Then suddenly he had an idea.
"Why don't you make her a potion that can recover her voice?"
Chlomaki stared at Maekami then grinned evilly.
"Look who's falling for (Y/N)." She teased. He just keep silence.
"I may be a witch but it's not that easy to make a potion y'know? Plus, it's not going to last forever."
"But I wanted to help her. Please, I begged you."
__________

'Seems like he really have a crush on her, huh.' Chlomaki though.
"Just remember (Y/N)! It'll not last for long. I'll leave ya two lovebirds now, see ya."
Then she flew off, leaving the two of them.
"...Since you can talk now, why don't tomorrow we hang out? I-I mean if this fine for you. I can take the day off...."
"Really? That's great! Where are we going?"
"It's a secret."
"Oh my, how about tomorrow then?"
__________

You arrived at the town square early so that you wouldn't be late. You wore a (f/c) dress and (f/c) shoes. You wore some accessories that match the dress. You let your (h/l) down. Today you tried to look absolutely perfect. Because you're on your date...ahem...hang out with your friend.
There he is, and with his appearance make your heart beat faster. He's in his casual clothes, but still have a paper on his face. Still, he looks rather charming in that.
"Hello, (Y/N). Sorry I'm late."
"N-No! Not at all, I just got here too." You look up at him with smile.
"You look cute today (Y/N)...." He then holds your hand. "Let's go."
"Y-Yeah."
__________

You followed him along the forest until you reach a very beautiful lake. It's getting dark, means it's almost a night time.
"Sit here, (Y/N)"
"O-Okay."
You sit down quietly.
"Do you like the view here?"
"I like...no...I love it here! Thank you for showing me the beautiful view!"
You watch the scene before you quietly. Until he speaks up.
"(Y-Y/N)..."
"Yes?"
"I-I-I l-l-lo-ve y-"
"I love you too."
You smile gently at him. Before kiss him on the cheek.
Silence between you two again. You decided to speak first.
But your voice didn't come out.
Maekami noticed that you tried to speak but your voice never came. He then take your hand on to his and smiled gently.
You closed your eyes, and smiled too.
'Maybe I didn't need my voice to say I love you from the start.'