Maekami (Love at the bar)

Any Maekami fans out there? If not then, he's mine!! Bwahahaha!!
__________

".....Sooo bored."
You sigh and stand up from your couch. In this rainy day there's nothing much to do. And today's Saturday so the school is off. Yes, you're the teacher in primary school. You like the kids but sometimes there're annoying.
Anyway, you plan to visit the bar, well, your main goal is to visit the certain bartender there.
"Yosh~ Let's get going~"
__________

Finally, you are here.
*the bell rings*
"Hello honey~"
Maekami turn his (hidden)face to you. You grinned.
"Oh, hello there (Y/N)."
You sit on the chair and order your drink.
"I'll have my usual (fav. drinks)."
"Alright."
"Oh! And don't forget to put your love in my drinks~"
You chuckle lightly while Maekami sweatdrops.
You sat quietly and look around the bar. You barely see any people here. Which mean, you are with Maekami alone.
"Here's your (fav. drinks)."
"Thanks."
You drink your (fav. drinks) while you thinking of how to tease him a bit.
Actually, He knew about your feelings for him. And you tried to flirt with him a bit. Well, don't know if it's work but being in a good terms are enough for you.
Suddenly, a group of men come in. They all have a weird looking face. Their eyes land on you, they smirk and lick their lips. You gulp and started to find something that could fit as a weapon.
"Hello pretty girl~! Wanna join us and have some fun? Ya gonna love it!"
"Eeek! Put your filthy hands away from me!"
"Now that's not how you treat people around, it's seem I have to punish you now~!"
"H-Help!!"
You scream and try to fight back, if only you have brought the weapon that you usually have it, you won't have to be in this situation. Suddenly, a knife hit directly to one of the group in his head.
"Please do not disturb the other customers or else we need to report to the police or kill you right now."
The one who threw the knifes was Maekami. The group ran away and now you are safe.
"T-Thank you Maekami. Geez, if only I've brought my weapon..."
You sit properly again.
"(Y/N)..."
"Hmm?"
"Close your eyes for a moment....."
You closed your eyes. And he kissed your forehead lightly.
He quickly turned away in embarrassment.
"You maybe a little bit energetic...but you're...cute...I guess..."
You smiled and hum a happy tune.
"Hehe. Are we officially dating now?"
"If you want it that way....."
"Yay! Gotta tell my lovely students and the others~!"
You began to daydreaming about your date and your first kiss while Maekami smiling secretly at his lovely girlfriend.