Macarona (I'm here for you)

(A/N: This is for @RoxanneRodriguez5 Hope you enjoy! Sorry for the late update!)

"Hahaha! You're such a loser!"
"Weren't you gonna cry for your mommy you shitty-crybaby head?"
You were bullied by the mean angels and demons. You're too scared to respond to them so all you do just stood there. Being a friendless angel is like hell to you. Yes, you have no friends to hang out. Who gonna hang out with the loser like me? She thought to herself.
After the bullies get bored with you, they left. Leave you stood there crying all alone. Until the certain angel come approach you.
"U...um, are you OK?"
You look up in surprise to see the female angel that has long light brown hair and red eyes that matched her green and red dress.
"A-Ah! Y-Yes! I'm fine."
"Do you want to hang out with me a little? Maybe, it'll refresh you."
You shocked. But then nodded.
"O-Of course! I-I'll hang out with you."
"Great! Then see you at the beach. By the way, I'm Macarona."
"I...I'm (Y/N)."
"Nice to meet you (Y/N)!"
Then she ran to her class. You felt like your cheek had a shade of pink.

~ After school ~

You are waiting for Macarona at the beach. Starring at your reflection in the water, you can't help but blamed yourself for being so weakling angel. Your wish was to be strong someday. But that's not you biggest wish. Your biggest wish is to have someone called "friend".
"Hi (Y/N)! Sorry for coming late!"
"N-No, Its OK. I-I don't mind."
"Heehee. Let's have a walk for a bit, shall we?"
You two started walking along the sea side. You don't dare to speak to her until she talk.
"Hey (Y/N)....."
She started.
"I- Uh...let's be friend!"
You immediately stop walking. Macarona had a nervous yet confused face. You couldn't hold it anymore. Suddenly, you sit on the sand. Tears streaming down to your face. Macarona began to panic a little. But then knee down on your side. Hugging you tightly.
"Don't cry, (Y/N) I promise that I'll always here for you."
"*sniff* T-Thank you."

~...............~

Several months passed. You became Macarona's best friend. You met the other friends of her. Yosafire, Froze, Dialo, Chelan and Rawberry. You and Macarona usually hang out with each other. But after that day you and macarona been friend. You have a small crushed on the sweet angel. Being how sweet she was, you couldn't help but fall in love with her.
Today's the day you'll confess your love to Macarona. You feel very nervous. But not so long that you nervous expression turned into fear.
You saw a group of bad angels and devils come and grabbed your wrist roughly. They dragged you into the forest so nobody can here you.
"Hey shit-san, you seems to out of character lataly. Do you hit your head or something? 'Cause we're gonna checked up for you!"
The other demon pinned you on the ground and started do the *pervert* things. You scream for help but since it's the forest, nobody will going to here you. You almost doubt your hope until.....
"Kyaaaaaaaa!!"
.......Is that the guy's screamed?
Anyway, the other was standing, froze to the ground. You look up then gasp in surprise to see the familiar angel.
"M-Macarona!!"
She didn't say anything. She helped you up then walked to the devils and angels. You widened your eyes because she did the thing you never expected.
She knocked out the guy in one punch.
"Remembered one thing, NEVER HURT MY (Y/N)"
The others ran away. Then she turned her attention to you.
"Are you OK? They're not hurting you, right?"
"Y-Yes, thank you...again."
"Heehee! No problem (Y/N)!"
"B-But.........."
Macarona titled her head
"Huh"
You looking straight to her eyes.
"Why...do you always protected me? A-And befriended with me? I-I......"
You started sobbing. Macarona suddenly kissed you on the lips. You surprised at first but melt into the kiss. Then you two parted away. Macaroba smiled.
"That's because I love you, (Y/N). And I'll always be there for you no matter what."