Shinya (Psycho love)

You are studying in high school. And you happened to have a crush on young boy who you loved so much.
Shinya Kurai.
He's your everything. You loved his silky black hair and his dreamy black gray eyes. He just keep you drowning in love. You're the person who's likely to stalked someone you cared, someone you'll die for.
Today is another day of school, you wake up early just to see your beloved senpai, Shinya.
There he is. You blushed immediately. But you blushed even harder when he walks towards you.
"...(Y/N), meet me at the roof top after school."
Then he walks of, leaving you blushing every shades of red.
You dashed to the classroom and slam the door shut.
"Ermm. Are you okay (Y/N)?"
Your friend, (Y/F/N) ask you with worried expression.
'Oh it's just your crush or mine talked to me and he's so charming.' You want to say it out loud but knowing her, she loves him. It's probably end up with you kill her.
"Ah, nothing. Really."
"...If you say so..."
You smiles at her sweetly. And continue to talk to her like you always do. The teacher comes and the classmate sit down their own seat. You didn't paying attention to the classes. You were too busy with thinking about your beloved.
__________

"(Y/N), Let's eat at the roof top." (Y/F/N) holds her lunchbox and walks to you.
"Ah, sure." You take out your lunchbox and walking with her.
You reach to the roof top and find your spots. You noticed Shinya was sitting alone not far from you. You blushed but sit down anyway. You eat your lunch quietly until someone running towards you.
"(Y/F/N)! Teacher wants to see you."
(Y/F/N) froze. But stand up anyway.
"O-Okay. I'll be back (Y/N)."
And she is gone. Leaving you all alone with Shinya.
".....(Y/N)."
You squeak in surprise and turn your attention to Shinya who was now staring at you. Unknown what is he thinking.
"W-What is it Kurai-san?"
"Called me Shinya. And..."
He gets up and walks towards you.
"...Can I sleep here?"
"S-Sure Kura- Shinya-san."
You tried to keep your calm and relaxing. But how can you relax if your crush is laying here on your lap!? You flushed red, too embarrassed to speak. Without warning, he pulled your collar shirt and kiss you. Then let you go.
"...Well, I go now. Remember, after the class."
He smiled and left. However, his presence didn't seems to left you from your lips. You quickly shove your lunch and waiting for (Y/F/N) to return.
__________

School day has end. You quickly pick up your things and about to head to the roof top. You pick up your phone to check the time. But found the massage from unknown number instead.
'(Y/N), I change my mind. Meet me at my house, I know you know where it is. From Shinya.'
Your heart almost skip a beat. But there's some questions in your mind.
How did he knew my number? And how did he knew that I know where his house is?
Yes, you know where it is. Because you stalks him from the school along the way to his house. But shrug it off, you decided to go to his house anyway. Unaware of what await for you.
__________

You were here, at Shiya and Yonaka, his sister's house. You nervously knock on the door. But you can feel that something is not right inside the house. Good thing that you bring you pocket knife with you.
You knocked, but no replied. You heard a scream of someone instead. Worried about your beloved, you hurried open the door and run to where the sounds come from. The kitchen.
"Shinya-san!! Are you...alright?"
You shocked of what you see in front of your eyes.
Shinya was holding a bloody knife and grip the man on the other hand.
"Oh, (Y/N). You're pretty late. I was bored so I killed some of this little bugs."
You froze at the spot. Still shocked at what you saw. You're not going to hate him of course. But it just...unexpected. He slowly walked to you and hug you with him still holding a knife.
"(Y/N), I love you."
You tears filled up in your eyes.
"S-Shiya-san..."
You hug him back and you didn't care that he murdered someone in front of your eyes.
Because you used to do that as well.
"I love you too."
You smiled sweetly at him.
"Good. Because now you're mine only. And I'll make sure that no one will dare to touch you."
You still smiling sweetly at him. You know that you're his and he's yours. No one will ever separate you two. Not even death.
So in the end, you two waiting for Yonaka together and...
__________

Guess what you'll do next!
Thanks for request this story!
@Suzanne-Chan