Fukami (Bloody Valentine)

(Note:
Y/S = your species.
Y/C = your clothes.
H/S = hair style.)

It's been awhile since Samekishi returned to Wadanohara. Everybody had changed a lot but the sea is still peaceful.
(Y/N) are the new resident of the blue sea town. She is a/an (Y/S). With her beautiful (H/C) hair made in (H/S) style and shining (E/C) eyes, it made her look even more cute with (Y/C).
Today (Y/N) decided to have a stroll around the sea since she's not used to here in the sea she walked to Wadanohara's house to ask her to guide (Y/N).
When (Y/N) arrived, she knocked the door.
"Hello, (Y/N)! Come on in."
"Thank you Wadda."
(Y/N) sit down the couch and Wadanohara give her a cup of tea and sit down.
"So, Wadda. I was wondering if you can guide me around the sea."
"Oh, I'm sorry, (Y/N). But I have an errands to run. Why don't you go with Fukami? I think he's at the sea of stars."
(Y/N) thanked Wadanohara and go to the sea of stars.
She walk in the path and trying not to get lost. Then she see Fukami at the end of the path. She called for him.
"Fukami! Fukami!"
He turns his head to (Y/N).
"...What is it?"
"I was wondering if you can show me around the sea."
He looks at your pleading eyes.
"........I'll lead the way."
"Thank you very much Fukami!"
With that, he started to walking of with (Y/N) behind.

- Time skip -

(Y/N) and Fukami has a walk all around the sea. (Y/N) suddenly pop out the question.
"Fukami, do you know the place that can see the moon clearly?"
"Yes, what about it?"
"Can you guide me there? Today is the full moon night, so I would like to watch it."
Fukami turned his head to (Y/N). She remind him of Wadanohara somehow.
__________

A couple month has pass, (Y/N) is now getting used to the sea. She would usually go to the sea of star or the star isle to watch the moon when it comes to full moon night. And Fukami is getting fond of her bit by bit until now, he had a crush on (Y/N). But he didn't confess to her, it would probably like Wadanohara, or so he though.
Today was the day of love, the Valentine Day. And (Y/N) decided to confess her love for Fukami.
(Y/N) look at the.small chocolate heart-shape in the heart-shape box, ready for wrap as a gift. She pick the red paper and the blue ribbon, now it's finished.
"Perfect!" She cried out.
"Now I need to find Fukami..."
She started looking for Fukami as she carried her bag that contain the chocolate inside. But he was nowhere to be found in the town. So she ask Wadanohara.
"Wadda, have you see Fukami?"
"Hmm, I think I saw him this morning but this afternoon...no. Sorry (Y/N). By the way..."
She eyed on (Y/N)'s bag.
"What's that bag? Do you mind telling me?"
(Y/N) told her that she had a crush on the certain octopus guy. Wadanohara giggles.
"Oh yes, today's Valentine Day. Good luck (Y/N)! I'm sure he'll accept it."
(Y/N) leave Wadanohara's house and trying to find Fukami. In the end, she couldn't find him anywhere in the sea. So she go on above the sea.
"It's evening already, I'm worried."
She then spotted the blue hair guy in the star isle.
"Fukami~!"
She shouts his name out loud. He turn around and see her.
"(Y/N)? What is it?"
Her heart began to beats faster as she steps closer to him.
"Ummm, please accept this!!"
He blinked few times then took it and open it to see what's inside. When he saw the heart-shape box, his heart flattered. He looks up to see her blushing madly.
"I-I love y-you Fukami."
He smiled and eagerly reply.
"I love you too (Y/N)."
And he lean down to kiss her. She shocked but quickly return the kiss until they break apart.
Not long after that, here's come the trouble maker.
"Hello there missy~ and the octo too~"
'Why him of all the people?' She though.
(Y/N) knew about him. Because of his scariness, you avoid go to the iceberg isle.
"Hey Mr.Octopus, do you mind hand her to me? I'm hungry now."
"(Y/N). Stay back."
"No! I heard his rumors, he's dangerous. Be careful."
"Stop it. I'll eat you two then."
He attack on (Y/N) first, but Fukami quickly use his tentacles to smash him away.
"Oh. You wanna fight? Game on."
He dashed towards Fukami but (Y/N) quickly used her weapon to block his way.
"...No one will hurt Fukami."
".....!"
He back away all of sudden because of the murderous aura she has there. Suddenly, she attacks him hardly that caused him to injured. Blood everywhere.
"Nice one missy~ I had a ton of fun~ By the way, you should look behind you."
And then he walks of, blood dripping. She turned around and see a mermaid flirting with Fukami while the others trying to drag him into the sea. Since he's a guy, he can't fight women. It will be bad.
But this situation make her more anger and anger.
".........."
She bring out her weapon and ready to kill one of them. She slowly walks to them.
.....SMASH.
EEEEEEEHH!!
She hit one of them as hard as she could. Caused her to injured her head badly, pool of blood everywhere.
"Don't. Touch. My. Boyfriend."
She slit the others throat. And now, all of them are dead before they could go back to the sea.
When she realized what she has done, she slowly turned her head to Fukami. But to her surprise, she only see him smiled gently at her.
"F-Fukami it's..."
"It's okay, as long as you are here with me."
He hugs (Y/N) tightly and she hugs him back.
__________

I think this one is crap.
But at least I'm turning you into a yandere girl.
Hope you enjoy.