Wodahs (Birthday present)

Sorry about this looooong hiatus, but I'm back!
Request from @lyrstac
Enjoy!
__________
The early morning in Blancblack castle, there was a certain head angel sitting in the garden, watching Grora doing her work. His eyes are watching Grora working. But in his mind, he's thinking about the young new angel girl.
(Y/N) is the new angel in this world. She arrived after the flame world incident. At first she was very timid and a shy girl. Now she get used to this world, she was the cheerful and kind angel. But there's something special to her, every time when she smiles or laugh, Wodahs will immediately blushing. Yes, he's falling in love with (Y/N).
".....Keep working Grora."
"And you're going to slacking off!? Hell no!"
Wodahs glares at Grora.
"Ekk. Alright, alright. Geez."
She mumbled something and continue to gardening.
__________

You're in the kitchen, prepare breakfast for everyone. You like to cook and baking so you're skilled with it.
"And...done!"
You smile happily and ready to carry the breakfast out. But Wodahs come in right on time.
"(Y/N), would you like some help?"
You turn around and face him. Hearing his voice and seeing his face make you blushing madly. But in love with an ice-cold angel making you feel it's hard to reach him, but you didn't give up though, you continue to love him even he doesn't return your feeling.
"A-Ah, thank you."
You hand some plate to him. And carrying out to the table. There, Etihw, Kcalb and Grora are waiting for your breakfast.
"Here you are everyone. Enjoy!"
You are watching everyone enjoy eating their breakfast.
"I'll go now, enjoy your food!"
As you walk off, everyone start talking about you.
"(Y/N) sure is a kind person." Etihw said while biting a pieces of food.
"And her cooking is soooo delicious!"
".....I have to admit that." Kcalb said quietly.
"................."
Wodahs eating while thinking about you. And suddenly, he remembered something that he mustn't forget.
"...Aren't (Y/N)'s birthday is two days ahead?"
Everyone except Wodahs gasp in shock.
"Ah. We completely forgot." Etihw sigh.
"Well, what should we give her as a present? Stuffed animals? Jewelry? Or maybe some tour to another world?"
"Hmm, I think she isn't into stuffed animals and jewelry. And she's a powerful angel so she can warp herself to another world."
"Man, this isn't easy at all."
They continue to talk about what should they give you.
__________

You're reading a book in the afternoon. The book is about an angel girl that falls in love with a human boy. But it's a forbidden love between angel and human. So the angel sacrifices her wings and lived with the human boy. After that, they lived together happily ever after. You're getting really interested in the story that you didn't notice the head angel approach you.
"(Y/N)."
No respond.
"(Y/N)."
Still no respond.
Then he tap your shoulder, you flinch a little and look up to see him looking at you.
"O-Oh, hi Wodahs." You smile to him. You notice him glancing at the name of your book.
"Are you interested in?"
He slightly nod.
"Ehehe, it's called 'Alluring secret ~ black vow'. It's really exciting! Do you want to hear about it?"
He nod again, so you tell him the story and how much you loved this story.
"But there's one thing that I dislike it, they didn't lived together in the end."
You sign.
"Ah, I wish I can find true love....."
And an idea pop out in Wodahs's head. He knows what to give you as a present now. But the problem is...
How is he going to do it?
__________

~ Last day before school ~

"Good morning Grora, how's your work?"
(Y/N) ask Grora with smiles.
"Oh, 'mornin. Good I guess."
"Here, let me help you with your work."
"Eh? Nah, you don't really need to do it."
"It's OK, and besides, I love these flowers."
"Well, if you say so."
You two continue working together. Unaware the eyes of certain angel. He continues to stand there until you notice him.
"Oh, Wodahs! Come here!"
You wave at him and he comes to you with some small bags of cookies.
"(Y/N), I'd like you to sampling these cookies. Do you have a time?"
Your eyes sparkling when you heard the word 'cookies'. You love sweets. And hearing that he made it make your heart beat faster. You happily accept it.
"Thank you Wodahs~!"
He blush and looks away.
"Hey, hey. What about me? Don't I get some too?" Grora pout.
"A-Ahaha! Don't worry Grora! I'll share this."
You give her a bag of cookies. And Wodahs excuse himself and walks away. You're quite pleased that he only gives you some bags of cookies and not Grora.
__________

Today's the day.
(Y/N)'s birthday.
You're now dressed up and going down to the kitchen to bake your own birthday cake for everyone. But surprisingly, once you step out of your room, the 'pop' sound of the party popper can be heard.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!"
You stunned as everyone even Wodahs give you a present with a smile.
"T-Thank you guys. I'm so happy..."
You walk to the others but unfortunately, you trip on your own foot. And you happen to land on Wodahs. So you two have an unexpected kiss...or gift?
"I-I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to!!"
After that awkward moment, you have a wonderful birthday party. When it's time to open the present, you open Wodahs's first.
It was a beautiful undying rose that you've always wanted. And it's a bunch of them with the seeds. But bottom of the box, you find a small paper. It says.....
'I love you (Y/N). You're even more beautiful than this rose that I've brought. You're the most precious person. If you feel the same, please meet me at the flower garden behind the castle.
You widened your eyes and quickly head to the place where you will fulfill your heart.
__________

Okay. I'm sorry if you don't like it. You can always make me rewrite it if you want : )
And next is Glasses I promise.