Ivlis (My witch girl)

Request from @Sofia8089
I hope you enjoy!
Note: (Y/F/N) = Your friend name.
__________

You're the witch form another world but came to the flame world to visit your long term boyfriend. Ivlis.
It's Halloween night, you decided to hang out with him since it would be bored at the witch world. You brought along the gift as well. It was a Halloween theme scarf and some sweets.
You walk in the throne room.
"Ivlis~ I came to visit!"
The male looks up and saw a familiar girl, (H/C) silky hair and sparkling (E/C) eyes with the witch outfit. The person who he adore so much.
"(Y/N)? Isn't today is Halloween day? Shouldn't you having a party with your friends?"
"Nope! It's boring to death so I ditched them."
"I-I see." He face palm.
"Anyway, I brought some gift for you! Here's your scarf and the sweets from my world."
"...Thank you."
You smiled brightly. It made Ivlis blushed.
"No problem!"
Before you can do anything, Satanick burst in.
"Hey do- ahem. Hello there cute lil' witch."
You glares at the pervert devil. And trying to find Licorice.
"Aren't Licorice supposed to shoo you away?"
"Oh yes but he took a nap. So, wanna hang out little loli? I'm sure it's better than a trash over there."
"He's not a trash! He's much better than you!"
You continue to insulting him.
"Pervert!"
Stab.
"Asshole!"
Stab stab.
"Meanie!"
Stab stab stab.
Ivlis couldn't believed his eyes. There, the devil is sitting on the floor. Sulking. And there stand a girl he loved so much.
"Ivlis, wanna have a ride? It would be boring if we stay in here."
"If you say so..."
You grab your staff and create the portal. Then extend your hand out to him.
"C'mon!"
He grab her hand and ride with you.
__________

"Where are we going?"
"Dunno."
"I though you have it on your mind already!"
"Sorry. But isn't it nice to fly around in the night?"
"I guess so..."
You keep silence as you fly pass the moon. And you broke the silence.
"Let's land here."
You landed on the isle that full of stars. You two sit in silence again as you watch the moon and the clouds. But suddenly, someone drag you from behind. And you couldn't fight back because you left your staff with Ivlis.
"Eeek! Ivlis, help- mmph!"
It was a zombie who drag you.
"Brrrraiiinnzzz."
And the other zombie pop out from the bushes.
"(Y/N)!!"
He tried to grab your hand but failed. The others had capture him and separate them. He couldn't take it anymore, he burst out.
"Let her go." He said firmly.
Then he quickly took his weapon out and point to the zombie who still capture you. The zombies automatically let go of you and you run to pick up your staff. But before you can do anything, you heard a familiar voice.
"Ahem! Enough."
The person claps her hands and the zombies was surrounded by black mist. When the black mist is gone, you saw...
"Emalf! Rieta! Poemi! And...(Y/F/N)?"
You completely shocked that the person behind all this prank was your best friend.
"Hmmm. Ivlis, yes? Well, what do you think of (Y/N) when you saw her in danger?"
You didn't here the conversation because you were trying to find out the spell that turned them into a zombie.
"W-Why-"
"Just answer me."
Ivlis avoided an eye contact with (Y/F/N).
"Ummm, I guess I...wanted to protected her..."
"And what if (Y/N) is been eaten?"
"T-That I guess I had no willing to lived."
"Hmmm, alright. You pass."
Ivlis blinked in confusion. (Y/F/N) chuckle a little.
"What I mean is-"
"I know now!! You combined that spell with @#$%&*-+!! You're so smart (Y/F/N)! I'll be sure to get my revenge next time! Eh? What's with that look on your face?" You shouted in excitement.
(Y/F/N) stared at you for a moment, then grinned widely.
"Y'know (Y/N), I was wondering when you two will get married."
You and Ivlis blushed immediately.
"U-Uhh, well..."
"Don't cha wanna lived with your love forever?"
"I-I wouldn't mind though."
"Me either..."
"Ermm, are you effin' forgot that we're here too?"
"Yay! I gonna have mommy!"
Rieta just glares at you.
"Hmp. Fine. You win." She sigh.
You all chat for awhile in the isle and go back to the flame world again and (Y/F/N) back to the witch world.
__________

The next day you visit your boyfriend Ivlis again. The moment you step in the throne room, Ivlis quickly walk to your direction.
"(Y/N)..."
"Yes Ivlis?"
Even Ivlis has put on a poker face, you can tell he's nervous about something.
"Umm, you know, about yesterday when your friend mentioned about wedding things..."
"Oh. W-What's about it?"
He slowly take out the box of ring and take your left hand then he sit in...proposal position?
"(Y/N), will you marry me?"
You completely shocked at what he just said. Your eyes started to filled up with tears of joy. You suddenly hugs him tightly.
"Of course!"
He smiled then put the ring in your finger.
"So from now on, you'll be my witch girl forever."
You smiled brightly.
"Of course my sweet devil boy."
__________

Okay. I know this sucks but I hope you enjoy it even just a little.
Also, I have to announced everyone that my school is started again so I probably be busy. But don't worry, I'm still writing this fanfic no matter what.
So that's it. If you have more request, post it right away!
Thanks!
Request I'm currently working on: Kcalb x Reader.