Idate X Sick!Reader [Winter Colds]

Another day. Another Stroll.

It was always the same. Stroll here and there. Beating the weak along the way. What can he say? He loves to bully those weaker than him, meaning he might also eat them O_O;. Anyway, he was taking a peculiar stroll today. The reason for this was lying in the path he was taken or how I would say for this, following a path that lead to you, who was lying in bed.

Recently, the weather within the sea has been harsh since it's winter, leading you to suffer one of the most horrifying things yet!.......A cold (Got ya~! XD). Back to the story, you have been stuck in your bed for a few days now, a few occasional times when you had to leave the bed, for reasonable tasks, Food, toilet or getting something but other than that, you were mostly in bed resting. It's not like you had a problem with that, right?

It was late afternoon when you hear your door being knocked, just when you were about to dozed off as well. You got from your bed and walked over to the door, opening it to see a familiar face......and scent of tobacco. ''O-Oh? Hello Idate''. Since he is way taller than you, you had to look up to the currently grinning Orca who was standing there. ''Why, hello (Your Name)~''. A small blush crept onto your face as he says that.

You and Idate knew each other for a good while now. First time you two met, you can probably guess, you fought each other. Idate has always seen you as a good fighter or how he says it. ''Favourite toy''. Over the time of fighting, the orca has become more fond of you and you yourself, developed a small crush on him.

''So, what 'Sneeze' brings you here?''. He looks at you with curiously but quickly shook the thought off and gives you his usual grin. ''Oh, you know, the ''usual''. He wanted to fight with you but knowing the condition you were currently in, he could possibly kill you. You shook your head, making him more confused. ''Hmm, why not?''. You sneeze again after he said which kind of said the message. You was sick. He quickly pops his head into your room, seeing tissues scattered across your floor, empty food containers and bottles. ''Why didn't you say so?!''. You flinched at he yelled that. It wasn't like him to do that.

You yelped as you felt yourself being lifted up into the air and being carried by a pair of strong arms. Your blush grew worse when you looked up to see Idate, with a concerned expression. He must be ill himself if he's acting like this.

He gently placed you down onto your bed and pulled the covers over your weak body. You watched him move around your room, tiding up the mess that you made and soon came back, sitting next to your bed, resting his head near to yours, locking onto each other's eyes. ''I-Idate.....Y-You will get ill too if you come too close.....''. A large grin grew in his face. ''Lil lady, I don't get ill~ I live in cold waters~''. Oh yeah.

Your blush grew more red as he gently nuzzled your nose. ''I'm not leaving you until you get better''. A light giggled escaped your lips after he said that. ''You wanna fight me that bad, huh?''. He made a pouty face and gave you puppy dog eyes. ''Why would I do that~?''. A chuckled escaped from him as he says that.

You felt your eyes drooping, soon falling asleep. A small smile formed on his lips and kissed your cheek. ''I do love fighting you (Your Name) but, I love you more~''. He rested his head again on the bed and soon falls asleep. A smile formed on your lips. ''Love you too''.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this story and thank you to @LusiferISatanI for requesting this story. Hope you like it~!

Idate C) WATGBS/Ice Scream - Deep Sea Prisioner