Samekichi X Reader [Windmills]

''Hey Samekichi?''.

''Hmm?''.

''Do you wanna go to the island with the windmills''.

''......S-Sure''.

You sat quietly as you rode on the back of the great white shark. You have been friends with Samekichi for a long while now. He was a bit blunt sometimes but deep down, he was a very caring and overprotective person.

When you first met Samekichi, he was with Wadanohara. Wadanohara is always so kind and polite to you while through conversations and wanted you to meet her familiars. The others were all friendly to you while Samekichi was...just gentle at first. Possibly that he's really overprotective with Wadda and show you as a threat back then, but that's all in the past.

You looked around at the surroundings that you were speeding past, watching the waves form as Samekichi swims, clouds moving within the sky and so on. The sky was currently an beautiful mixture of orange and pink, letting everyone know that it's evening.

After a few minutes, you and Samekichi made it to the island with the windmills. You honestly don't know why but you loved coming here. It was just so peaceful and relaxing to be here, especially with Samekichi. You knew a small crush on the boy but, you knew he's heart belonged to Wadanohara, so you kept quiet about your crush. Only Fukami knew.....He knows all.

It's been a hour or so, being on the island. You and Samekichi were currently sitting on the long, soft grass, staring into the distance of the great blue sea. You were starting to drift off into sleep, eyes drooping every so often.

Samekichi noticed this and shyly moved closer to you. He has always enjoyed your company really, to be honest, he has also a small crush on you as well. He felt something touched his shoulder, making him jump a little but then relaxes to see you, only have fallen asleep and was resting your head on his shoulder.

He smiled gently, removing his jacket and placing it on you, to keep warm. You smiled in your sleep to the new warmth and snuggles up to Samekichi more. A blush bloomed on his face and grew only worst as you mumbled in your sleep. ''Love y-you...Samekichi....''.

Another smile grew on his face and leaned over to kiss your forehead. ''Love you too (Your Name)''. He then rested his head on top of yours gently and continues looking off into the distance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this story and thank you to @thathetalianfangirl for requesting this story~ Hope you like it~!

Samekichi C) WATGBS - Deep Sea Prisoner