Sal X RedSea!Reader [A Red Christmas]

''Ah~!  What a splendid day it is to be within the sea of death~!''.

''Seriously? How are old are you?''.

''I don't care about my age, it's Christmas [Your Name]~! And a bloody one too~!''.

You facepalm as he said that. Yeah, it's Christmas day within the sea of death, where you and the others resided. You've only been there for a while after your death, an year ago today. The day you hate the most.

Sal knew you hated this day with a burning passion but that doesn't stop him from teasing you about it. He knew the right puns and jokes which would make your eye twitch with annoyance throughout the day. God, you were literally going to kill him if he continued (But as we know, he can't die XD), but who wouldn't? After all, you still blame him for making you, having a crush on him.

....And he knew it.~

Anyway, back to the story. You were currently at Sal's home. Spending the day with him is truly torture more than anything, you would happily shot yourself because of it. A hand comes into your vision, snapping you out of your thoughts.

You looked up to see Sal's face, over looming you, a smirk plastered on his face. You cocked a eyebrow in confusion as the both stared into each other's eye, a slight blush starts to form on your cheeks.

''W-What?''.

He simply points upwards. You glanced up to him, holding mistletoe upon the both of you. As you moved your head back down again, a pair of soft lips makes connect with yours. You shivered as his tongue slips into your mouth, exploring it's new territory. A moan escaped your lips as his tongue caresses yours. He seemed more riled as you do so, doing this for a couple more minutes before pulling away from you, leaving a thin string of saliva with you.

''So~ How was that, [Your Name]~?''.

''I-I still hate you, idiot...''.

''Why so mean [Your Name]~? That moan you made says otherwise~''.

You glanced over at him with anger and embarrassment to only see him, wriggling his eyebrows at you. You threw a cushion at his face, making him fall over.

''Y-You pervert!!!''.

Have to say, it's been a good day~!

==================================================================================

Thank you for reading this story :3 Hope you liked it

Sal C) Mogeko/Deep-sea Prisoner