Sal X Reader [My Slave~] (Winner's Request)

''P-Please..Stop it Sal!''

''But I don't want to~''.

''Please....''.

Locked up, entangled in chains, bloody, covered in scratches, bite marks and more. This was your life now after the red sea invaded, taking control of the home you once knew and loved, now a place of blood and death.

Before it came to this conclusion, you were once a happy and kind person within the old blue sea. You were very close with the lil' witch, Wadanohara and her familiars. The times that you would hang around with the gang, enjoying each moment. Well, that's in the past now.

Recently, the great sorcerer's barrier was destroyed by one of the many people you befriend with in the previous sea, Sal. He was so kind and friendly to everyone, tricking all of you to be able to steal the sacred sword, blame Samekichi and release the sea of death from it's imprisonment.

Wadanohara and her gang tried to fight back but, only resulting in everyone being throw in prison, being made into torture toys for the red sea residents enjoyment and ... Wadanohara becoming one of them...

From where you were now, you're one of those to torture toys but only for two specific people in peculiar in general. Sal and the red sea Wadanohara.

 With Wadanohara, she doesn't really torture you as much as the others since in her previous life, you were one of her many best friends so she treated you more gentle than the others. Maybe a bite from her here and there but nothing else.

Sal on the other hand, he adored it. The way you shuddered the moment he touches you, the way you yell out his name, Oh he loved it, as much as he loves Wadanohara, he grew to love you since you were his favourite.

While through this day, Wadanohara was in your cell in time, cleaning your wounds and healing your body from ''Cough'' previous activities. After she was done, she got up, taking the cloth and bucket of water with her, she gently kissed your cheek of saying goodbye and ran off to clean her other favourite person in the prison. (You probably know who.)

The moment she was out of sight, a familiar figure entered into the cell, shutting the door behind them. You shuddered in fear as you recognize the blood red eyes, glancing down at you. Sal.

''Aww~ you're all nice and clean now~ Fufu~''. He walked over to where you were currently sitting and sat down, next to you, smirking.

You felt an arm wrap around your waist, pulling you closer to him, making you shudder more, feeling his hot breathe on your neck. A slight blush came to yours cheeks, then hearing a small chuckle escape the shark's lips. ''You're so cute [Your Name]~''. He gently kiss your neck and then collarbone, biting down on it, making you yelp in the process, feeling your blood run down your delicate skin.

As he pulled away from you, he pushed you down so you were laying down on the dirty, blood strain floor, wrists being held upon your head as the demon grins at you.

As he lowers his head, getting nearer to your lips, he snickered. ''You're my slave and mine only~''. He closes the gap and kisses you passionately.

''Please.....kill me''.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O_O I think I over did this one or either that, I lost my sanity again @w@

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this story and this request was for @MintNekoChan 's request for winning the WATGBS raffle I'd recently done.

Hope you like it~!

Wadanohara & Sal C) Funamusea