Idate X Reader [New In Town]

''Just be careful you don't bump to Him...''

That sentence has been floating around in your head all day ever since you arrived. A short few hours ago, you arrived at your new home location. Ice Berg. You came to live here since you heard it was small, quiet town. That's what you heard but you haven't heard their stories yet.

After an hour of unpacking, you left your house and wandered around the small village. When you first arrived, you were introduced to Rocma, the polar bear who can send shivers down your spine just by her, not even looking at you. She was harsh at first talking to you, seeing if you were a threat to the town but seeing that through, she spoke more calm and gentle throughout some conversions. She showed you around a little, meeting some other residents on the island. Yukisada, who politely greeted you. Shirogane, who looked terrified when Rocma shot him a glare. Mafuyu, the baby seal who Rocma looks after. Rock, bad tempered penguin. Peraco, the bubbly penguin, along with her little siblings.

When Rocma got you to your new home, she mentioned some last words to you. ''Stay away from Orca zone....If you do, just be careful you don't bump into Him..''. Who was ''Him''? You kept on thinking on who this mysterious person was while you was walking near to ''Orca danger zone''.

Without you knowing, A shadow lurked within the darkness, a grin growing more wider as it or how I should say ''He'' takes more interested with you.

You were suddenly snapped out of your thoughts when you hear footsteps coming from behind you. You spun around to see a tall man coming your head. You backed up against a ice pillar as he's appearance starts to shape. Judging from the colour scheme and two white spots on his head, He must be a orca. A cute one at that.~

He gently puffed out the smoke from his cigarette as he got closer, corning you completely. When he got to you, he placed a hand upon your head, so he can lean himself near to you, lowering his head so he could meet your eyes. His grin grew more as a blush formed across your cheeks. ''You must be new in town~ I haven't seen you before~''. He took another puff of his cigarette and blew the smoke at your face. You slightly coughed and fanned the smoke away from you.

He chuckled lightly and threw his cigarette away so he could use his hand to lift your chin up, so he could get a good look at your face. ''Pretty cute, aren't ya~?''. Your blush grew worst as he said that, grinning more to your reaction.

''I usually ''Play'' with new ''Prey'' on this island but, I will let you off~''. You looked at him with confusion on that sentence but quickly shook that one off. When you looked at him again, he was walking off somewhere and turned back to look at you. ''I will see you around lil miss/mister~''. After that, he walked off into the mist.

A small smile grew on your face, seeing that he won't hurt you. You were soon walking back to your home until a certain polar bear, spoke to you. ''(Your Name), why do you smell like cigarettes?''.

Oh $*%&

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this story and thank you to @_Pjfox_ for requesting this story~ (Too many Idate X Readers O~O;) Hope you like it~!

Idate C) WATGBS/Ice Scream -Deep Sea Prisoner