Vendetto X Reader [Home]

''Vendetto......''. You looked at your master as he spoke to the two other girls within the group. sipping their drinks as they talk.

You have been working for Vendetto ever since you was taken in by Ivlis when you was young. You was a orphan back in the flame world so you had no family until Vendetto found you one day and brought you to his father, who happened to take pity on you and allowed you to stay but with that, you had to become Vendetto's servant.

Ever since you become Vendetto's servant, you have been pulled into many situations, like how he and Emalf got into trouble alot and had to clean up their messes or when they blamed you sometimes for something you didn't do but they did. Don't worry, Ivlis knew who did since to him, you was more innocent back then. You sometimes went Karaoke with them or look after Poemi back then when she was very young, helping the boys take care of her.

You missed home back in the flame world alot when you and Vendetto left. Vendetto and Lord Ivlis had a big argument, which lead to Vendetto leaving home, taking you along with him. It was your choice to go with him, after all, you do love him, even if his your master.

Nowadays, you two are wondering around for jobs, along with two other girls, Ver Million and Laurentia. You got along with them quite easily, Ver teaching you battle moves and Laurentia,  messing around with your hair. With Vendetto now, he treats like any other person instead of his servant, more of a friend. Even through this is nice and such....

.......You wanted to go home.

''Yo Vendetto, we're just going to the bathroom''. As Ver and Laurentia got up to go the rest room, you looked at your master as you felt a pair of eyes staring at you. You blushed as you looked at his salmon red eyes, eyeing you constantly. ''(Your Name)? Are you okay? You're zoning out again''.

You looked away as you answered him. ''Vendetto....I....I want to go home..''.

There was silence after you spoke. You turned back to see a shock look on his face. ''.....Why do you want to go back there? ''. You shuddered as his tone grows angry. ''W-Well, I miss the flame world, I everyone there, Emalf and Poemi. They're probably still missing us and I just....feel bad for leaving them....''. You looked at him, small tears going down your flushed cheeks, seeing his face, filled with anger but yet sadness.

You closed your eyes as you regret the words you spoke to your master, feeling useless and weak. A soft, bandaged hand gently wipes away your tears, making you open your eyes, seeing your master, moving next to you. ''I hate it when you cry.....''. Your blush grew more as he said that. He leaned down a little and kissed you on the cheek, making your blush worse. You lay your head on his shoulder as you calm down. ''....If you want to go back there, I will come with you for a while but we must leave afterwards, got it?....''.

A small smile appeared on your face as you hugged his arm, thanking him for accepting this. Even if he lets you do this, he always tells you when to go, after all....

He is your master, who you love and you, his servant who he adores~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, it's been a while Ow^ Thank you for reading this and thank you to @AliceKnight0 who requested it. (Sorry for the long wait ^^;) Hope you like it~

Vendetto, Ver & Laurentia C) Mogeko/Deep Sea Prisoner