Lobco X Reader [WitchCraft]

Crap.

Crap.

CRAP.

You shook in fear, running around in circles in the small room. In front of you sat an small girl in a pink cardigan and a black skirt, light pink socks and black school shoes. Her small beady ruby eyes stared at you with curiosity as you panic. 

The plot of this story is, you accidently turned Lobco into a child. 

Before I start the actual plot, You and Lobco were childhood friends. You used to live within the Deep-sea Town. You spend most of your time back then with Lobco and Aom but, those days ended when you moved into the witch realm, learning the arts of magic. After a couple years, you decided to return back to your hometown.

When you reunited with the lobster, you spend time catching up with each other, learning how you are an assistant of the great witch and that, she's a familiar for Chlomaki. You knew Chlomaki for terrorizing the lobster but you also knew she can manage. Just about. 

Anyway, after some time with catching up with your childhood friend, you developed a small crush on the cute girl, making you blush everytime you thought of her.

Which is the main reason why you're in this situation right now. 

While performing a spell you have recently been practicing, you accidently looked at Lobco, giving you a small smile of encouragement which lead to you getting embarrassed, mucking up the spell in the progress, turning her into a small child. 

Great. 

You sighed as you sat down next to the small girl, still staring at you with her piercing eyes. You gave a small smile to the girl and spoke in a calm voice. 

''Would you like a drink or anything to eat?''.

She quickly shook her head 'No' and reached out to you with grabby hands. You quickly got the signal that she wanted to be picked up. You stood up and picked up the young child. The moment you did that, she rested her small head on your shoulder, resting her eyes. 

You gave a small smile and went to sit on your sofa, resting yourself while holding onto the child, letting her slumber into a deep sleep. 

You slowly closed your eyes and like yourself soon fell into a slumber, thinking how you are happy you got to meet a girl you got befriended and soon to fall for. Maybe one day you can finally confessed your feelings to her, let her know how you truly feel. You smiled within your sleep as that, with the small Lobco still on your chest.

I must say though, you had fun when you woke up to find Lobco sitting on top of you, asking on what happened and why she was on you. 

Boy, you gonna have fun explaining yourself~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story and I hope you have enjoyed reading the newest chapter~!

Lobco C) Funamusea